• You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

29 posts in this topic

I am sure many players are waiting for the Clan Battles.
I am hoping Wargaming will consider launching them as soon as possible.

please like this post if you want Clan battles to arrive soon.images.jpg.caac58a4e2888612f47fc21b14bd13d8.jpg


11 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm excited  to the idea and i realy like to extend the clan spots from 30 to 100 to have 1 clan regroup our team 


1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ofcourse , if they can increase the member spots per clan , it will be a positive addition

 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but they must be active members too


2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well i am sure it will be a good addition to the current system.


1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, HMCite said:

I am sure many players are waiting for the Clan Battles.
I am hoping Wargaming will consider launching them as soon as possible.

please like this post if you want Clan battles to arrive soon.images.jpg.caac58a4e2888612f47fc21b14bd13d8.jpg

https://sea-group.org/?p=3449&lang=en

 

Hard clan limit looks to 50

 

And Sub_Octavian has said clan battles are in internal testing and he hopes they will be out before year end.


1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is so good to hear, been waiting too long for this


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the picture you posted isn't clan battles, it's a headquarters like stronghold in tanks, but from what's been said you gather 'oil' from playing randoms, and use it to purchase buildings, 2 of which increase your clan to 50 (which is great, because WoWPlanes has a clan limit of 100, and there at most 2k players online at once...) and the other gives small discounts on ships etc...

https://thedailybounce.net/2017/08/11/supertest-0-6-10-clan-navy-base-details-1/


1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@OP: What will 'liking' this post do? If you're hoping it will help show WG what their players want then you should know we're the absolute minority and means nothing in their proverbial eyes. I'm always suspicious of people soliciting 'likes' for some unknown reason - sorry, but that's just me and I can be a hardcore cynic at the best of times.


1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why has it taken WG to make clan battles for WOW so long. it was supposed to be out last year, even warplanes has clans even though no one plays it


1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well im waiting for clan battle, they already did that so it shouldnt b a problem to do it again.


1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Shaka_D said:

@OP: What will 'liking' this post do? If you're hoping it will help show WG what their players want then you should know we're the absolute minority and means nothing in their proverbial eyes. I'm always suspicious of people soliciting 'likes' for some unknown reason - sorry, but that's just me and I can be a hardcore cynic at the best of times.

yes, i made this post in hopes that some wargaming official sees this post and if its popular post, so may be they will also take it into consideration.

I dont know why else people want likes , i just wanted to promote my post so people notice it and hopefully we get to see clan wars soon.
Thanks for your opinion about we being minority, it may be a fact may be not, but i will like to keep trying. (y)

 


1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Salentine said:

the picture you posted isn't clan battles, it's a headquarters like stronghold in tanks, but from what's been said you gather 'oil' from playing randoms, and use it to purchase buildings, 2 of which increase your clan to 50 (which is great, because WoWPlanes has a clan limit of 100, and there at most 2k players online at once...) and the other gives small discounts on ships etc...

https://thedailybounce.net/2017/08/11/supertest-0-6-10-clan-navy-base-details-1/

Thank you for the link and time to reply. :)


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Fat_Maniac said:

https://sea-group.org/?p=3449&lang=en

 

Hard clan limit looks to 50

 

And Sub_Octavian has said clan battles are in internal testing and he hopes they will be out before year end.

finally some good news.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Oil is gathered by playing random battles I wonder if I could create my own clan and be by myself, slowly gathering oil and get the buildings which gives advantages.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2017 at 1:25 AM, Fat_Maniac said:

https://sea-group.org/?p=3449&lang=en

 

Hard clan limit looks to 50

 

And Sub_Octavian has said clan battles are in internal testing and he hopes they will be out before year end.

Thats what they have been saying that clan battles will be out by end of year every year since this game has existed


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so can any official give an exact date ? like not the end of year or stuff like that... like an actual date when we can expect it?


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They will keep on losing players if they dont bring it quick. 

 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But the end of this year is by no means quick. It was going to be quick if it was done by the day they said the game is no longer in beta testing and that was summer of 2015, now 2 years later they say they are still workin on it. I am very curiouse, which part of codding this feature called clan battles is so hard that it takes longer to be written than creating the whole game ? How many programmers wargaming hired to work on this game ? 1 junior maybe ?


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is a shame that the hare limit is still going to be 50 still we have 3 clan groups currently looks like we will be changing one to Hardcore and one to social !

 

This stuff SHOULD have been completed a year ago, the whole clan thing is IMO a flipping joke.... clan content brings some 'soul' into a game that in its' current format is stagnant and frankly getting real boring .... real quick !


1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do you need 100 people ? Even now 30 people is plenty just find active people and you can make 2 teams and have 6 in reserve. Otherwise what do you plan to do with 100 people, an armada to attack England ?


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this isn't facebook, so stop begging for likes.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not even playing in Divisions, so why should I bother with Clan Battles, where my "fellow clanmembers" would expect me to put on some lousy headphones and micro to "chat with them in game", so I would be forced to hear all those 12-year-old pimplebearers squeaking in my ears like the captains of the ARP ships... *shudders*


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.