19 comments in this topic

Players
2,199 posts
14,266 battles

CV captains.....we need help devs to create RU cv line.....it is only way to create CV playable and I would say op again :)

Comme on you navy entuziasts.....we can do it.....we can find some papers of cv drawings by drunker Russian :)

Beta Tester
1,003 posts
15,885 battles

Kuznecov as tier 4 with SU-27 and SU-34, equipped with TSAR bombs in 1-0-2 (fighters/tb/db) setup with 10 planes in each, where 1 bomb can kill all enemies in 20 km radius, depends on RNG tho.... The rest woul probably be some paper ships

• Cool 1

Players
129 posts
4,223 battles

Finally some worthy topic to discuss.

I think only the TX is worth discussing, as the rest of the line will be a pain grind for that glory X.

First of all, lets make it the first CV with in game adjustable squadrons, 9 slots. 10 planes each with no reserves. With IJN concave torps, 300kn rocket supercavitating torps, no aim time. Torps are special, they make the ship both flood and set aflame. DB set up as super penetration, smart bomb HE 10000lb. Ofc lets not forget that the planes dont panic under DF. And Chuck Norris as the rear gunner. Su 27 fighters.

T button for all plane replenish. U for special, russian DF, +300% range, *25 dpm. Y for super heal.

AA / secondaries. I suggest moskva guns as DP guns. Nuff said.

• Cool 1

Players
509 posts
11,523 battles

TX has to be a Soviet Habbakuk, but twice as large as the British Proposal 

Standard load out 5:5:5 with 10 planes per squadron and 200 replenishment for each  

24X18" for a secondary battery 

Players
129 posts
4,223 battles

Hmm.

I see chance in a new game mechanic. Instead of using silly torpedoes make TB's drop Yamatos. In case they miss they continue through the game as bots on the green team. Sounds more balanced than the Kebab.

• Cool 1

Weekend Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
260 posts
5,405 battles

Submarine CV that can transfrom to a kraken.

Players
767 posts
5,008 battles

I have the most Bias Idea for the Tier 10 CV.

Dont know the name cause this is imaginary so lets name her, Vodka. she will have a hangar of 150 planes.

So what are her Aircraft?

Tier 11 Fighters Mig-15s

Tier 11 Dive Bombers PE-8/TU-4. 

hehehe.

If you playWT, you would know that these are some really powerful russian aircraft. Sadly no torpedo Bombers since the Russians never built any. But teh PE-8 With 5000KG bomb should destroy any ship and TU-4 With the 4X3 3000KG bombs.Should also do the same.

Whats the Loadout? Funny you ask. it will be... 304 with 5 planes per squad. LETS UNLEASH BIAS xaxaxaxaxa FOR STALIN, FOR VODKA, FOR THE MOTHERLAND!

Players
767 posts
5,008 battles
On 14/08/2017 at 11:38 PM, 159Hunter said:

Why make it so hard? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_carriers_of_Russia_and_the_Soviet_Union

Sure, they're all post-war era carriers, but hey, so are most high tier Russian ships anyways. All it takes is some balancing to remove most of the Russian bias :cap_like:

If this were Gaijin and not Wargaming, There wont be removal of Bias, instead Addition Of more Bias and Vodka.

Players
767 posts
5,008 battles
On 24/08/2017 at 10:36 PM, aidenthedestroyer said:

I have the most Bias Idea for the Tier 10 CV.

Dont know the name cause this is imaginary so lets name her, Vodka. she will have a hangar of 150 planes.

So what are her Aircraft?

Tier 11 Fighters Mig-15s

Tier 11 Dive Bombers PE-8/TU-4. 

hehehe.

If you playWT, you would know that these are some really powerful russian aircraft. Sadly no torpedo Bombers since the Russians never built any. But teh PE-8 With 5000KG bomb should destroy any ship and TU-4 With the 4X3 3000KG bombs.Should also do the same.

Whats the Loadout? Funny you ask. it will be... 304 with 5 planes per squad. LETS UNLEASH BIAS xaxaxaxaxa FOR STALIN, FOR VODKA, FOR THE MOTHERLAND!

I went a Tad bit crazy on this Idea Right? Nah just perfectly fine for a russian ship.

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
13,912 posts
19,734 battles

I think this

project-habakkuk-16.jpg?imgmax=1600

with a couple of these as secondaries (over 30km range and pinpoint accuracy)

schwerer-gustav-head-725503.jpg

as well as jets over 100kn faster than contemporaries armed with precision guided nukes would make a reasonable T10 RU CV. :Smile_trollface:

Players
767 posts
5,008 battles

So I said that the PE-8/TU-4 Can be Dive bombers and Mig-15 fighters.

So you know what Im talking bout here.

PE-8-https://wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Pe-8

TU-4-https://wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Tu-4

MIG-15-https://wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=MiG-15

Yes this is all from War Thunder so these aircraft WERE Built. Sure they arent Naval aircraft but just add a hook under the fuselage and you are set.....

Time to unleash Bias (Wish I had these planes tho)

Players
765 posts
7,523 battles

if they pull any post war Russian CV rubbish then its only fair if we get USS Forrestal as well :)  But it would be a total insult if the next CV line was anything other than from the Royal Navy

Players
2,199 posts
14,266 battles
7 hours ago, lankylad11_lankylad said:

if they pull any post war Russian CV rubbish then its only fair if we get USS Forrestal as well :)  But it would be a total insult if the next CV line was anything other than from the Royal Navy

Nothing else had CV s in wows period for full line except RN.......and offc Stalin:)

Players
767 posts
5,008 battles
19 hours ago, lankylad11_lankylad said:

Aw Come on YOU know that they wont bring Russian CVs. Its obviously the Brits coming in.

Sign in to follow this