Zen71_sniper

Weekend has started... lol!!!

• You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

42 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Strappster said:

Żywiec and Tyskie are good but I prefer Lech. My local corner shop also stocks Żubr and Debowe, which are proper tramp juices at 6% and 7% a.b.v. I've tried having a few gaming sessions on the latter but let's just say that it's not a great idea as Support will only return premium vehicles you've rage-sold once. :fish_panic:

Cross borders brat and try Flying Cloud IPA from Vysoký Chlumec... But Lech is also good! And weekend is classic :). Fighting as crazy and loosing... :) So WR becomes more and more non-interesting for me...

fletcher-57.jpg

Never tried Lech, but I do think most of these types have struck the balance between a decent but not ridiculous strength with a nice tasting beer. Corner shop was closed so I've been forced onto 8% Super-Skol to nurse my hangover... tastes horrible, apparently last time I had it my dinner slid off my plate.

I have more of a problem with buying premiums than selling them when on a session lol.

I don't recall seeing Flying Cloud over here, the only big Czech lager is Budvar but I'm guessing that is to you as San Miguel is to the Spanish. Maybe I'm wrong.

So I think this answers the question, why are weekend teams so terrible? Because they are all pissed.

1 person likes this

I am 90% convinced that WG actually messes around with the MM on weekends. Why? Because when my win rating consistently gets flipped from 60% wins to 70% losses there's something seriously wrong! It is not "random" or bad luck. It is predictable and it seems I'm not alone in experiencing it. It pretty much doesn't matter how hard I carry. The other team will win because half my team is dead within 3-5 minutes of the game. It regularly happens to my team and only very rarely to the other. NO FUN.

Just to underline my point here. If "pissed players" were the only reason for weekend being terrible - then the law of averages would dictate that I would end up on the less terrible team 50% of the time. However, I do not. For what has now accumulated to hundreds of weekend games!

On the other hand if weekend teams are that shite and you wanted to, you could wreck them with a good skilled platoon.

Yes. Perhaps a skilled division could make a difference. However, they would have to end up on my team 50% of the time and then we're back to the law of averages being broken again - because that's not what's happening.

Well that depends on the skilled division including you or not. And the law of average applies whether to potatoes, lemons or limes.

I don't see your point. There is no reason why the law of averages shouldn't rule that said skilled division shouldn't be as likely to end up on my team as the other. The match queuing system is programmed to have an equal number of divisions on each side.

This was my very own Weekend Warrior moment. Derped so freaking badly: got 1 shot by to Yamato's. Completely my own stupidity. Gave full broadside to them. Tiny small to my defense: I didn't know they were there. Enjoy my legendary result of this battle. What's even more staggering for me is the fact I didn't even end up as the last one on the result line up...

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

2 people like this

Don't worry I have 10 of them a day, I just hope that the 150k+ battles counteract it. Still, you were only half way down the team list :)

1 hour ago, Ferry_25 said:

This was my very own Weekend Warrior moment. Derped so freaking badly: got 1 shot by to Yamato's. Completely my own stupidity. Gave full broadside to them. Tiny small to my defense: I didn't know they were there. Enjoy my legendary result of this battle. What's even more staggering for me is the fact I didn't even end up as the last one on the result line up...

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

wow....and 3 of the guys who ended up lower than the one with 5k dmg in his missouri were still alive at the end of the game :cap_hmm:

1 person likes this

Tried 3 tier 8 battles in my BBs, ended up in tier 9 and 10 matches but as usual our high tier BBs were afraid of getting their paint scratched and we ended up losing.... They scored much lower than I did (my score was more than 80k damage in all 3 cases)....

Met a BBaby disguised as a Gaede today in my Fiji.

Standard battle on Fault line, spawned near A with Gaede and Yorck.

Gaede proceeds at 1/2 for the entire route to A instead of spotting, letting me overtake. I think screw it - full speed ahead.

North of A behind the island poke out, spot 2 dd and pop smoke + hydro, sink a nearby spotted leander and reverse backs before the obligatory torps eat me alive.

Much surprised i hear the torps connect with something, look behind me and Io and behold:

- Behind me the Yorck was camping broadside on and just got rekt by said torps.

- Behind the wreck of the Yorck, the Gaede was camping, also broadside on and reversing back. Would've been torped if not for Yorck.

- did i mention my hydro was up?

Gaede then leaves the smoke to flee, and soon after torps my smoke with me inside, probably thinking he might hit the 2 dds proximity spotting me as they charge to torp me. :fish_palm:

On 8/12/2017 at 4:56 PM, Aragathor said:

You are preaching to the choir here. Most potatoes don't visit the forum.

Most of them don't even know that torps have limited range...

Going by the numbers of players firing torps outside the range maybe the joke is on us and they actually know some magic secret and their torps have a 50km+ range...

/why o why didn't i take the blue pill

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Naatibus said:

/why o why didn't i take the blue pill

Because red one tastes better. :Smile_trollface:

20 hours ago, Strappster said:

Żywiec and Tyskie are good but I prefer Lech. My local corner shop also stocks Żubr and Debowe, which are proper tramp juices at 6% and 7% a.b.v. I've tried having a few gaming sessions on the latter but let's just say that it's not a great idea as Support will only return premium vehicles you've rage-sold once. :fish_panic:

Go away you blasphemer... All those brands belong to Heineken and SAB Muller and originate from the same condensed wort... Simply - bottom of the beer ladder... Literally every beer you can get in local pub is better. Not to mention ones from mini breweries.

2 people like this

Tonight has been epic for me. Finally lost the 59% win ratio (reached 59.8 a few months ago and 60% seemed in reach) after a terrible streak of 2/10.

Found a Bismarck player with 30k average damage and 37% winrate (with the Bismarck, in general was like 25k and 44%) calling me useless (in my poor slow New Mexico) after he had turned away panicking because there was a Gaede in our cap circle (he had been the whole game in the B line). A [edited]Bismarck with Hydroacoustic search!!!  It was so surrealistic that couldn't resist the temptation of sending him a message after the battle flaming him. No answer.

1 person likes this

It's Monday. Weekend has ended and I'm back from my 30% weekend win ratio to my usual 60%+. I can't help but think that there is something going on with WG's matchmaking that we're not being told. The weekend curse is too predictable and too consistent. I saw much better players than me struggling in 3-man divisions on Twitch as well.

1 person likes this

My worst weekend story was from about a year ago. It was a low tier match and I think I was in a Kuma, not sure. Anywho, it was pretty late into the match and both teams were evenly tied, and I encountered a (turned out not to be) friendly Isokaze dualling with an injured Clemson. I realised he was on low health and unlikely to survive the dual so I closed range and took out the DD he was dualling with. His response? He spent the rest of the match shooting at me with guns and torps (this was before torps only did half damage to friendlies), and throwing abuse over chat about my stealing his kill and demanding both teams report me for it.

I wonder if he'd have complained if I had just left him to die :cap_hmm: