Zen71_sniper

Weekend has started... lol!!!

• You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

42 posts in this topic

Good morning, 

I had such a good laugh, so I have to share it.

I am in Takao, and the guy is in Amagi. Torps coming our way, if I carry on straight, I will avoid them. But, this guy turns into me, torps barely miss me and he eats 3-4. 

At the end, he gets salty and asks the team to loose the game, as he doesn't want a win when he lost 90% of Hp because of me.

When I pointed out that he turned into me, his answer was priceless: "I am in BB, you are in CA, you must watch out, L2P!!!"   :cap_haloween::cap_like:

And he scored a teamkill..... I came second on the top of the loosing team, after a very good player. 

Regards!!

5 people like this

I'm slowly driving a Nagato on Shatter today. What do I see? A Galissonniere showing broadside, not even 2 min into the game. I fire, he eats a cit and an overpen, 2/3 health gone. Then his buddy in the Nürnberg does exactly the same thing and eats a cit from me.

Next battle, same captain but in the Ishi. I'm hunting a Danae running away after eating 2 cits when I get fired upon by a stationary broadside Svetlana under 10km. GG EZ.

Sometimes the weekend is fun and games. Sometimes you want to scream at your team. 

3 hours ago, Zen71_sniper said:

"I am in BB, you are in CA, you must watch out, L2P!!!"   :cap_haloween::cap_like:

Typical BB stupidity. 

2 people like this

Only 1 win in 6 so far today, despite doing a lot of damage and sinking a lot of ships. I think its that 7 day unicum win rate I had, the MM is expecting me to carry teams and I'm just not good enough! I've now got the win rate of a total noob. On a positive note, at least my damage/frags stats will be improving!

I've got a better and fresh story.

I was in my furutaka, a few minutes into the game, neighbours map, just entered c point and I was overlooking into b point, choosing my target, all of the sudden about 98% of my health was gone.

But there were no red BB on sight. then sailing with me was a konig, a green konig,  I saw the chat thing and I read that he just cause me damage a lot of damage.

Well, calling names and reported him didn't satisfied me.

4 hours ago, Zen71_sniper said:

When I pointed out that he turned into me, his answer was priceless: "I am in BB, you are in CA, you must watch out, L2P!!!"   :cap_haloween::cap_like:

well, he's right you didn't gave him the proper reply.

Next time I will turn pink. And I will say goodbye.

that thought cross my mind, next time I will act.

I will send my torpedoes as a reply.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Zen71_sniper said:

Edited by Armorin
please delete, messed up formatting

5 hours ago, Zen71_sniper said:

I once had a BB ram me in the side whilst I was smoked up in my Leander. "I can't get out of your way if you keep reversing!" he quipped. He was the one that need to reverse. Sure I could have got out of his way slightly faster if I had gone forward, but that would have resulted in deletion.

Just spent a Yugumo game getting torped from behind by my own ibuki, he forced me to turn into a bismark hydro and I got bb ap penned to death. This was the second time he did it the first he was even out of range on any enemy ship. It looked like he was just trying to screw with me.

PLEASE DON'T TORP FROM THE SECOND LINE!, its such a mean thing to do to a dd that is screening you and risking his ship to do it.

Do people not realise i'm in a fast ship that needs to turn?

11 hours ago, Thracen said:

Just spent a Yugumo game getting torped from behind by my own ibuki, he forced me to turn into a bismark hydro and I got bb ap penned to death. This was the second time he did it the first he was even out of range on any enemy ship. It looked like he was just trying to screw with me.

PLEASE DON'T TORP FROM THE SECOND LINE!, its such a mean thing to do to a dd that is screening you and risking his ship to do it.

Do people not realise i'm in a fast ship that needs to turn?

You are preaching to the choir here. Most potatoes don't visit the forum.

Most of them don't even know that torps have limited range...

weekend is here bois and here is all the terrible players
refuses to play this weekend

dd7e8c27d4dcfbdf5d0ccb7a212595f1.png

It doesn't matter if this is weekend or not. *Edited

And for sure the term teamplay is strange for them.

Sadly the game is still going in the direction that will draw attention of that kind.

Edited by Nohe21
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

Engage co op mode for Tea and Biscuits missions.

Await 23:00 hrs then play some Yamamoto campaign.

Roll face on keyboard and cry to forums in early hours of morning!

2 hours ago, Flid_Merchant said:

It certainly has. I'm on my 5th can of Tyskie already.

And is your WR increasing or decreasing? Just curious.... 

7 hours ago, Zero_Strikez said:

weekend is here bois and here is all the terrible players

To be fair, I've been playing all week too.

Our Montana in global within the first 45 seconds of the game 'omg noob team again gg'

Said Montana then sails up the middle of the map and declares he will be suiciding.

He dies, rather predictably. He was a 43% win rate player, currently enjoying 37% in his Montana with 22,000 average damage.

Ofc he got the obligatory 'noob team no support' in global after he died in approximately the 3rd minute and went on to another glorious game. We won, somehow.

9 hours ago, Zero_Strikez said:

weekend is here bois

ahahahahah.

where I am, bois means bulls,

I double take when I read this. nevermind.

8 hours ago, MeTaLMooSe said:

Engage co op mode for Tea and Biscuits missions.

Await 23:00 hrs then play some Yamamoto campaign.

Roll face on keyboard and cry to forums in early hours of morning!

'cvbmj,l0u.h,j\mn gt4'

Yep as predicted i'm here face rolling the keyboard whilst tears of sorrow roll down my cheeks with the bitter salt caking up my keys.

I can barely breathe due to the oxygen thieving, monitor screen licking failtards.

On a happier note Ships and Biscuits was a joy. Ishizuchi and Tirpitz secured the final missions with aplomb.

Randoms was just a train wreck.

This is rolling round my head now........

Rimmer: If there's one thing I can't stand, it's crazy people.

Lister: OK. We've passed the test now, Rimmer. You can let us out.

Rimmer: I can't let you out.

Lister: Why not?

Rimmer: Because the king of the potato people won't let me. I begged him. I went down on my knees and wept. He wants to keep you here... keep you here for ten years.

The Cat: Can we see him?

Rimmer: See who?

The Cat: The king.

Rimmer: Do you have a magic carpet?

Lister: Yeah. A little three-seater.

1 hour ago, RobS80 said:

Ofc he got the obligatory 'noob team no support' in global after he died in approximately the 3rd minute and went on to another glorious game. We won, somehow.

Had something similar last weekend. During countdown our Atago announces that we have to push all three caps immediately. People say no and no one followed as he rushed into C (on Fault Line) and dies in the second or third minute. Starts abusing us all for our noobishness in chat so I asked him whether his plan might not have been the best idea.

"I'd rather live one day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep."

I'm not sure how that philosophy is working for him in a ship-themed video game but I suspect it's not quite going as well as he hopes.

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, Sambor1966 said:

Żywiec is No better?:)

Nowhere sells it round here any more, bit too stronk for our tea loving UK residents I think.

Żywiec and Tyskie are good but I prefer Lech. My local corner shop also stocks Żubr and Debowe, which are proper tramp juices at 6% and 7% a.b.v. I've tried having a few gaming sessions on the latter but let's just say that it's not a great idea as Support will only return premium vehicles you've rage-sold once. :fish_panic:

1 person likes this