JozhX

UK Battle Mission Week 1

• You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

125 posts in this topic

Just now, Armorin said:

Some clarification definitely needed. Some people with no interest in RN BB's won't want their free slots automatically filled up. So either it comes with a port slot, or it has to be manually added to a free port slot at zero research/credit cost.

What the issue Not interested?  sell the ships you get. Your port slotwill be empty again  and  you make a further 1.59 million Credits in the sales 

Really people what is there to complain about. We have a series of Extra Simple weekly mission that add up to a bunch of nice free stuff and you are complaining... This community has some amazing entitlement issues 

6 people like this

1 minute ago, T0byJug said:

What the issue Not interested?  sell the ships you get. Your port slotwill be empty again  and  you make a further 1.59 million Credits in the sales 

Really people what is there to complain about. We have a series of Extra Simple weekly mission that add up to a bunch of nice free stuff and you are complaining... This community has some amazing entitlement issues 

I'm definitely interested. I don't think asking for clarification is an indication that I have entitlement issues. And I don't sell ships, I collect them.

5 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

Really people what is there to complain about.

A failure to communicate clearly, which is an issue that we repeatedly mention to WG and which is repeatedly ignored. Why is the NA portal able to provide their players with all the details and we get a confusing wording and missing information?

4 minutes ago, Armorin said:

I don't think asking for clarification is an indication that I have entitlement issues.

Don't worry it's the go to response of people defending WG's errors.

12 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

The NA portal as always delivers a clear description of the reward. The ships will come with a port slot. Also the Iron Duke will come with a flag.

Ok i am English so it is easier to me. But  for me the description is completely clear

allowing you to unlock the ships and get them without spending any XP or Credits! Whats ambiguous about that. It douse not mention port slot so best to assume you don't get one if we do Bonus. In the past if we get a ship and a port slot it has always been stated.  you get (fill in ship name) + a port slot

Question to Wargaming. Tuccy Sub_Octavian Those Boys and Girls over the pond have the same mission as us with the same rewards... Except they Get port slots and a Iron Duke Cosmetic Flag... any reason we don't? Or after a number of us have defended you portal as being clear is it just an omission and a mistake??? :Smile_hiding: 

14 minutes ago, Armorin said:

I'm definitely interested. I don't think asking for clarification is an indication that I have entitlement issues. And I don't sell ships, I collect them.

The Entitalment comment was not directed at your question but at the people complaining about the rewards.. That's why i put the entitlement issues in a separate Paragraph and Said "Really people.." 

Sorry if that was not clear 

8 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

Ok i am English so it is easier to me. But  for me the description is completely clear

allowing you to unlock the ships and get them without spending any XP or Credits! Whats ambiguous about that. It douse not mention port slot so best to assume you don't get one if we do Bonus. In the past if we get a ship and a port slot it has always been stated.  you get (fill in ship name) + a port slot

I'm English and I'd say the implication is that we don't get a free port slot and that we have to get them manually without spending any xp or credits. The fact that I'm using an implication is an indication of a level of ambiguity.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, peoplescavalry said:

Thank you it's all much clearer now. Can't be bothered anymore.

^This, why bother spending more time grinding missions just to unlock a tier 3,4 and 5 BB over a period of weeks than what is needed by playing the line and which can be done with less time and effort in a single day when they are actually released? :cap_old:

The socalled 'blueprints' of a version of the HMS Iron Duke that never even existed isn't a reward I find worthwhile to pursue as they are in reality fake history.

1 person likes this

Blueprint 1: Tier III HMS Bellerophon  + Port Slot
Blueprint 2: Tier IV HMS Orion + Port Slot
Blueprint 3: Tier V HMS Iron Duke + Port Slot + Iron Duke Flag

When Update 0.6.10 arrives, the blueprints will be swapped out for the prizes above! 

Hmm for me that sounds pretty clear...

2 hours ago, T0byJug said:

Question to Wargaming. Tuccy Sub_Octavian Those Boys and Girls over the pond have the same mission as us with the same rewards... Except they Get port slots and a Iron Duke Cosmetic Flag... any reason we don't? Or after a number of us have defended you portal as being clear is it just an omission and a mistake??? :Smile_hiding: 

@T0byJug

Every time you get a new ship you get a port slot with her (well, you should get - in the past we had some issues with ARP ;)). Ship needs a place to stay - so these ships will come with a port slot.  However the ships will come stock and without commander

The Iron Duke commemorative flag is mentioned on the portal (though that info had to be updated after publication, so you might have missed it):

• Earning one blueprint unlocks the Tier III Bellerophon
  • Earning two blueprints unlocks the Tier IV Orion
  • Earning all three blueprints unlocks the Tier V Iron Duke and its commemorative flag

45 minutes ago, atomskytten said:

^This, why bother spending more time grinding missions just to unlock a tier 3,4 and 5 BB over a period of weeks than what is needed by playing the line and which can be done with less time and effort in a single day when they are actually released? :cap_old:

The socalled 'blueprints' of a version of the HMS Iron Duke that never even existed isn't a reward I find worthwhile to pursue as they are in reality fake history.

Well, apart from the ships you get some goodies along the way and as the chains are not really too hardcore, you should be able to get them if you just play as usual... And thus to actually save that one day. Of course players who for example did not start with British cruisers may get a more noticeable head start. 

6 people like this

37 minutes ago, Tuccy said:

@T0byJug

Every time you get a new ship you get a port slot with her (well, you should get - in the past we had some issues with ARP ;)). Ship needs a place to stay - so these ships will come with a port slot.  However the ships will come stock and without commander

The Iron Duke commemorative flag is mentioned on the portal (though that info had to be updated after publication, so you might have missed it):

• Earning all three blueprints unlocks the Tier V Iron Duke and its commemorative flag

Well, apart from the ships you get some goodies along the way and as the chains are not really too hardcore, you should be able to get them if you just play as usual... And thus to actually save that one day. Of course players who for example did not start with British cruisers may get a more noticeable head start. 

THANKS For the clarification Tuccy

The 3 containers I got (from the Try your luck kind) had this:

2 camos

1 port slot

4 signal flags

The poorest final mission reward in ages.

1 person likes this

24 minutes ago, JapLance said:

The 3 containers I got (from the Try your luck kind) had this:

2 camos

1 port slot

4 signal flags

The poorest final mission reward in ages.

To be fair, they aren't difficult and can be done with T4 ships. It's good for us relatively new players.

2 hours ago, Tuccy said:

@T0byJug

@Tuccy For absolute clarification, is the battleship unlock cumulative (3 ships + slots) or do you get a single unlock related to the number of earned flags?

Honestly, these missions are ace. 

This is exactly what is needed for normal missions. 

Kudos WG. I look forward to playing QE and KGV very quickly!! 

5 hours ago, Tuccy said:

@T0byJug

My point was more why would any player want to skip the 2 first RN battleships, sure I think the other rewards are great to receive but why give players those low tier BBs and thus rob them of the experience of researching the line to tier 5? Ok from tier 3 to tier 4 could probably be done in 3 games depending on player skill, camo and signals but still giving away the low tier BBs would just take away any motivation for playing those if that makes any sense?

11 hours ago, JozhX said:

Just completed final part. 

3 containers as a reward had:

Container 1 - 4 flags

Container 2 - 4 flags

Container 3 - 750 free XP

All flags non-special

Damn awesome final reward

Well i just finished the final stage and one of my lucky crates was a SuperCrate. Ok it was a crappy AA Modification but it was still a SC. SO stop your whining

57 minutes ago, atomskytten said:

My point was more why would any player want to skip the 2 first RN battleships, sure I think the other rewards are great to receive but why give players those low tier BBs and thus rob them of the experience of researching the line to tier 5? Ok from tier 3 to tier 4 could probably be done in 3 games depending on player skill, camo and signals but still giving away the low tier BBs would just take away any motivation for playing those if that makes any sense?

You still have to research the modules. And you can still play them after all the upgrades

46 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

There is no such thing as a free lunch.

Sure, but this is a free mission? Play it or don't bother and moan.....

Personally, quite happy with this - 3 tiers unlocked in advance, 3 port slots and a commemorative flag plus the assorted goodies from doing these as weekly missions - considering some of the less than stellar offerings in the past this is definitely going in the right direction!

and, as pointed out previously all you have to do is play the game as normal - what's not to like?