Sign in to follow this  
I_Love_CVs

The Best T10 Destroyer?

7 comments in this topic

Community Contributor
252 posts
12,877 battles

I got tired of being asked which T10 DD I thought was the best, so I made a video featuring both the play style and general strengths and weaknesses of all the T10 DDs, helping people decide what line they want to aim for. People seemed to quite enjoy it and found it very helpful, so I decided to share it here as well.

• Cool 6

Players
186 posts
5,507 battles

Thanks Flamu, I watched this on your Youtube a short while ago, much appricated and has given me some idea of whether to continue with the IJN line or finish the US line.

Keep up the good work :cap_like:

Players
671 posts
2,371 battles

Grinding the T10 BBs has been boring me to tears after playing CAs for so long. But, I'm there now so on to DDs I prefer lighter ships so I'll be going for the KM DDs and give them a go, the refusal to push caps in higher tiers drives me absolutely crazy, so might as well do it myself. 

[WEIWW]
Players
49 posts
4,534 battles

DD's are great fun to play. It is really hard to say which is the best t10 dd though as they all demand slightly different playstyles. Personally, though, I love the Shima. 

On 11/08/2017 at 3:53 PM, BillydSquid said:

But, I'm there now so on to DDs I prefer lighter ships so I'll be going for the KM DDs and give them a go, the refusal to push caps in higher tiers drives me absolutely crazy, so might as well do it myself. 

You know what they say... 'If you want a job done properly, do it yourself!!!' ESPECIALLY IN RANDOM BATTLES

[IRQ]
Players
2,930 posts
7,510 battles

Best =  Most suited to your preferred gameplay. That's really all there is to it. They're so different that if you do particularly well with one style, or just find it very fun, you're going to have the best time in that line's DDs.

Personally I've only actually tried Shimakaze, but I'd probably still say that's the most fun for me. I like sneaking around, occasionally flanking, and unloading walls of skill at unsuspecting straightliners. Or just catching them off guard by actually predicting their turns. I can buy Gearing, but I like Fletcher enough, so I've not bothered.

Players
463 posts
8,432 battles

Still prefer the Shima but have been playing the Z-46 a bit more because it is good at contesting caps which is what I tend to focus on.

Sign in to follow this