Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ofenkartoffel

Yamamoto Campaign Supercontainers

• You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

93 posts in this topic

On 8/12/2017 at 2:34 AM, Darth_Glorious said:

1st stage : Got engine booster upgrade and 100 +777% free Xp flag

That's what i would call the perfect drop. Grats man.

So, um. this just happened.

weaiypb.jpg?1

It happened, after all those 100 fire duration flags, "special upgrades", credits, camos and other things with questionable usefulness, which mostly serve as a insult (oh, you got Supercontainer after 3 months - here is Spotter Plane), than a reward,  it finally happened

The other container was 7 days premium. Not bad either.

1st container 100x Ourborous flags ( +777% free XP ), 2nd container 50x Hydra flags ( +50% XP earned for the battle. +150% Commander XP earned for the battle. +250% Free XP earned for the battle ).

1 person likes this

Weel, I had some bad luck with them Supers previously (got mostly the effin spotting aircraft mods ad nauseam). BUT I finally got lucky with 7 days premium time and 50 special camos which gives 100% buffs to both exp and captain exp, so now I'm a happy camper indeed.

That is, until my next complaint, of course...:Smile_playing:

23 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

1st container 100x Ourborous flags ( +777% free XP ), 2nd container 50x Hydra flags ( +50% XP earned for the battle. +150% Commander XP earned for the battle. +250% Free XP earned for the battle ).

Well that's Nelson sorted if you want it. I've only used Ouroboros once and in that game I got over 10k free exp.

2 hours ago, Bladezfist said:

Well that's Nelson sorted if you want it. I've only used Ouroboros once and in that game I got over 10k free exp.

Ill save up for the Mighty Mo.

I had the most underwhelming 2 supercontainers. First one was 100 fire extinguishing flags and second was 100 repair party buff flags. And I already had like 300 of both.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0