Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lord_Solidus

Saipan Vs Kaga angry loser

46 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[KOKOS]
Players
160 posts
10,436 battles

Hello                           --> Sorry for bad English and Bad Grammar <--

 

Today I was in my Saipan (2-2-0 loadout) and face off vs a Kaga (2-2-1 loadout), I ended up killing 57 of Kagas planes and getting a "Clear Sky" (and yes we won the match),
After the match I got reported 5 times and did get a angry message from the Kaga player,

 

This is the message between him and me (edit out the bad words with a _)

 

  • (him) U P2W F_cker, be a man and stop using 301
  • (me) lol what?
  • (him) grow some f_cking ballz and use 220 ..I..
  • (me) hahaha, I was using 220
  • (him) LIAR, i saw you c_nt
  • (me) OMG, how did i torp you if I was using 301?, I can't us tp if you have 301!!!! you only have 1 bp
  • (him) Sure dude, grow some balls wallet player...........fc <--- ((I dont know what fc means?))
  • (me) Says the Kaga player ^^
  • (me) You need to grow up m8!, it is only a game
  • (him) [edited] de nègre   <-- ((dont know what that means))

 

 

598b41228af12_SaipanVsKaga2.thumb.jpg.c9d81a69991dcbb76e01f51b30ed3e5a.jpg

 

My Commander skills

Saipan.thumb.jpg.66829617c85daab916c24f637a087941.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,421 posts
8,462 battles

" U P2W F_cker " says the one which also it's driving a premium ship. LOL

 

I would have told him "sweet, sweet tears"

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[GUNUP]
Beta Tester
279 posts
2,259 battles
5 minutes ago, Sargento_YO said:

" U P2W F_cker " says the one which also it's driving a premium ship. LOL

 

I would have told him "sweet, sweet tears"

xD Such irony from the loser. Tbf, Saipan's fighters are kind of OP, but that's why there's only 4(?) per squadron instead of the usual 7 for USN aircraft.

The numbers might be off, but I tend not to play CV that often..only as a bit of fun, or when I have no intention of winning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[V888]
Players
160 posts
20,712 battles

Justh had a Kaga on same team as me who torped himself at start of game because other team had Saipan. Maybe it was same player, very unsportmanship behaviour and disrespectful towards team mates.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
666 posts
5,428 battles
19 hours ago, sharpie65 said:

xD Such irony from the loser. Tbf, Saipan's fighters are kind of OP, but that's why there's only 4(?) per squadron instead of the usual 7 for USN aircraft.

The numbers might be off, but I tend not to play CV that often..only as a bit of fun, or when I have no intention of winning.

Its not so much the fighters themselves, you can out play a US CV with IJN Fighters by strafing. Its the fact that Saipan can exit strafe WITHOUT losing planes :Smile_sceptic:.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
767 posts
5,003 battles
15 minutes ago, gekkehenkie50 said:

Its not so much the fighters themselves, you can out play a US CV with IJN Fighters by strafing. Its the fact that Saipan can exit strafe WITHOUT losing planes :Smile_sceptic:.

Welcome to ze world of le Saipan Senpai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
767 posts
5,003 battles
3 minutes ago, 15JG52Adler said:

Funny guy. 

 

Ussual problem of IJN CV captains who don't know how to play defensively. 

 

Kaga is moster. Without problem oneshotes BBs .......

 

 

Yes it is a monster. IN THE RIGHT HANDS THAT IS. Even Saipan is a monster. Will make the enemy CV wanna kill themself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
666 posts
5,428 battles
1 minute ago, aidenthedestroyer said:

Welcome to ze world of le Saipan Senpai

Luckily most players we CV sky scrubs meet do not know of this 'Masterful technique' that is strafing :Smile_popcorn:

Otherwise Saipan players would start doing this more often :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
767 posts
5,003 battles
1 minute ago, gekkehenkie50 said:

Luckily most players we CV sky scrubs meet do not know of this 'Masterful technique' that is strafing :Smile_popcorn:

Otherwise Saipan players would start doing this more often :Smile_hiding:

Yea I know that. The amount of noob Saipan players I see.....

Questions the meaning of P2W

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,199 posts
14,266 battles
1 minute ago, aidenthedestroyer said:

Yes it is a monster. IN THE RIGHT HANDS THAT IS. Even Saipan is a monster. Will make the enemy CV wanna kill themself.

Bough CVS are great. But plays different. Saipan has very low strike potential but strong fighters while Kaga has strike of Tier 9 but week fighters. 

 

Personaly i think Kaga has better carry potential. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
767 posts
5,003 battles
Just now, 15JG52Adler said:

Bough CVS are great. But plays different. Saipan has very low strike potential but strong fighters while Kaga has strike of Tier 9 but week fighters. 

 

Personaly i think Kaga has better carry potential. 

But that potential can be brought out only if the player is good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLOBS]
Beta Tester
5,179 posts
12,645 battles

 

20 hours ago, sharpie65 said:

xD Such irony from the loser. Tbf, Saipan's fighters are kind of OP, but that's why there's only 4(?) per squadron instead of the usual 7 for USN aircraft.

The numbers might be off, but I tend not to play CV that often..only as a bit of fun, or when I have no intention of winning.

Dont matters Sailpans Advantage is not ist planespeed duravbility or firepower ist that they can strafe out with no Penalty even if you catch them....it was powerfull before strafeouts were posible  The do not lose planes is a over the top Advantage. Anyway Kaga vs Saipan is a bad matchup but i gues he wouldnt left half his planes on his CV if he would have run into a stike ranger so no pity.... even agist a Saipan if you can get 1 -2 strikes in you usally win the pure damage race even if you never hold the sky and thats more than posible or if you shut him down your not spoting DDs......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
767 posts
5,003 battles
2 minutes ago, 15JG52Adler said:

As with any ship :)

Still those 2 dominates

 

 

 

 

 

Screenshot_2017-08-10-17-42-25.png

Yep they do. But I like the fact that Saipan has a higher WR than Kaga, As per the site. Which means Kaga is harder to get a grip on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,199 posts
14,266 battles
2 minutes ago, aidenthedestroyer said:

Yep they do. But I like the fact that Saipan has a higher WR than Kaga, As per the site. Which means Kaga is harder to get a grip on

That was stats for last 2 week.....look lifetime :)

 

Screenshot_2017-08-10-17-47-41.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
5,379 posts
2,939 battles
21 hours ago, Lord_Solidus said:

(him) [edited] de nègre   <-- ((dont know what that means))

 

This is a French racist insult, "nègre" being nowadays a discriminative term for black people (emphasis on nowadays)

In other words he was just throwing any insult he could at you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
767 posts
5,003 battles
1 minute ago, 15JG52Adler said:

That was stats for last 2 week.....look lifetime :)

 

Screenshot_2017-08-10-17-47-41.png

XD I stand corrected, Kaga isnt that hard at all. But it is hard like Saipan. Not that Im saying it isnt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
767 posts
5,003 battles
2 minutes ago, LastButterfly said:

 

This is a French racist insult, "nègre" being nowadays a discriminative term for black people (emphasis on nowadays)

In other words he was just throwing any insult he could at you.

In english the word is n***er

 

Sorry if I Discriminated anyone here. Dont want to start a war or anything. Oh but WW3 is on the brink. I didnt start that FYI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,199 posts
14,266 battles
3 minutes ago, aidenthedestroyer said:

XD I stand corrected, Kaga isnt that hard at all. But it is hard like Saipan. Not that Im saying it isnt

Kaga is harder than Saipan in part where Saipan rules sky and firstly clears fighters than can roam free and strike while Kaga can not. Kaga is more oportunist. You don't have air superiority so need to stike where they are not fighter defense. Also Kaga has t 6 strike plane so you need to chose target more than Saipan. 

 

But DD has no chance agains good good crosdrop from Kaga also t5-6 cruisers without AAA defensive also gets oneshotes. Hell Belfast gets oneshoted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
767 posts
5,003 battles
1 minute ago, 15JG52Adler said:

Hell Belfast gets oneshoted.

RIP P2W. A new P2W has entered. But the part on where Kaga is opportunist, isnt that Japanese carriers at tier 4 and 5 currently?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,199 posts
14,266 battles
3 minutes ago, aidenthedestroyer said:

RIP P2W. A new P2W has entered. But the part on where Kaga is opportunist, isnt that Japanese carriers at tier 4 and 5 currently?

Yes. Untill 2-2-2 it is more or less balanced. But from t 6 where ijn gets 1-2-2 starts rise of ijn than t 7 onwards ijn dominates. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
767 posts
5,003 battles
1 minute ago, 15JG52Adler said:

Yes. Untill 2-2-2 it is more or less balanced. But from t 6 where ijn gets 1-2-2 than t 7 onwards ijn dominates. 

Thus the more IJN CVs seen at higher tiers. I have Hiryu and mostly I see Japanese CVs at times a Ranger or Saipan, but mostly Kaga or Hiryu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,130 posts
10,768 battles

if my life depended on a game against a another good cv player then i would always pick the saipan, simple.

 

if I want a ransom game in which I can cause the maximum damage against an average cv player than the kaga is the CV for me.

 

I personally enjoy the kaga more but if I really wanna screw a cv players day up then the saipan is the ship. Although I never play the 3-0-1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
767 posts
5,003 battles
8 minutes ago, Redcap375 said:

Although I never play the 3-0-1.

Who would even play that??!! (unless they are Brain damaged or complete noobs/[edited])

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×