You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Shewa77

Can´t get to items: "Inventory,News and Clans"

16 comments in this topic

[LCSF]
Players
8 posts
9,212 battles

Hey,

can´t get to items: "Inventory, News and Clans". Does anyone have the same problem ??

[ALONE]
Modder
2,184 posts
13,735 battles

These run on a different server and can get blocked sometimes. Just wait a battle, then it should be accessible again.

[TACHA]
Players
1,436 posts
15,937 battles

Selecting News on my Mac just crashes the game so stopped looking!

[LCSF]
Players
8 posts
9,212 battles
58 minutes ago, Smeggo said:

These run on a different server and can get blocked sometimes. Just wait a battle, then it should be accessible again.

No, I've been having this problem since Monday. I have tried it several times in different times of day and night. Wait one battle just does not work. 

[COSTS]
[COSTS]
Beta Tester
131 posts
9,192 battles
1 hour ago, Shewa77 said:

Hey,

can´t get to items: "Inventory, News and Clans". Does anyone have the same problem ??

Bit Defender (both free and paid version) have been known to block those in-game functions. Any chance you are running that particular antivirus? If you are, try turning it off or changing it out completely. Immunet is free and made by Cisco if you want something that is 100% set and forget.

[LCSF]
Players
8 posts
9,212 battles
4 minutes ago, Talvathir said:

Bit Defender (both free and paid version) have been known to block those in-game functions. Any chance you are running that particular antivirus? If you are, try turning it off or changing it out completely. Immunet is free and made by Cisco if you want something that is 100% set and forget.

Unfortunately, I do not use: "Bit Defender" I use: "Avast Free Antivirus" But on the American forum, someone is dealing with the same problem, from 19.July    https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/131535-inventory-wont-open/ 
The administrator: "wacko17" ended the interview, 21 hours ago with this sentence: 
"I've put in a request with the devs and linked them to this page. So if they have further questions Ill either ask or they might ask for more info. 
Thank you all for what has been provided already, and thank you for any help that may be required to help ID the issue".  

[COSTS]
[COSTS]
Beta Tester
131 posts
9,192 battles
6 minutes ago, Shewa77 said:

Unfortunately, I do not use: "Bit Defender" I use: "Avast Free Antivirus" But on the American forum, someone is dealing with the same problem, from 19.July    https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/131535-inventory-wont-open/ 
The administrator: "wacko17" ended the interview, 21 hours ago with this sentence: 
"I've put in a request with the devs and linked them to this page. So if they have further questions Ill either ask or they might ask for more info. 
Thank you all for what has been provided already, and thank you for any help that may be required to help ID the issue".  

Ok, I changed from BitD to Avast and that did the trick for me. Might be worth a shot for you to just turn the A/V off and try the game?

[LCSF]
Players
8 posts
9,212 battles
15 minutes ago, Talvathir said:

Ok, I changed from BitD to Avast and that did the trick for me. Might be worth a shot for you to just turn the A/V off and try the game?

Ok, I just tried to shut down Avast, but no change. 

[LCSF]
Players
8 posts
9,212 battles

Problem solved. I checked and corrected the integrity of the game. Now i can get to: "Inventory, News and Clans" Thanks for your help, Talvathir :-)

• Cool 1

Players
220 posts
6,699 battles
8 minutes ago, JohnPaulJones1954 said:

Where is this located?

If you are looking for the inventory it can be found by clicking your name top left and then selecting inventory in the drop down menu.

shot-17.09.19_12.35.56-0739.jpg

[PMI]
Players
240 posts
124 battles
48 minutes ago, JohnPaulJones1954 said:

I know this is off topic but is there a way to re-watch videos from Level ups.  They aren't available in the normal help.

Try youtube, make a new acct for the vids?

Maybe in the game web, newcomer section of the forums?

[ENUF]
[ENUF]
Players
2,111 posts
21,603 battles
6 hours ago, JohnPaulJones1954 said:

I know this is off topic but is there a way to re-watch videos from Level ups.  They aren't available in the normal help.

This section is more suited for a small question like that. Anyhow, click your name on the top left in port, click on your name again in the drop-down menu, scroll through the account levels with the mouse wheel and click on them to see more.