Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Capt_Wet_Pants

On Course to Grozovoi !!!

22 comments in this topic

Players
288 posts

♫ Comrade! There’s no need to feel down! ♫

♫ I say, Comrade! RU DD missions abound! ♫

That's what NA said to the capts!

What about EU? 

Is there any mission to get;

Reward

5x Credit Containters
5x Signal Containers
5x Consumable Containers

1x Supercontainer

Link

This is why I like to play there, I don't blame to EU but I see there are lot of EU players saying "GL & FS"

• Cool 1

[CAIN]
Players
4,488 posts
18,951 battles
37 minutes ago, Capt_Wet_Pants said:

♫ Comrade! There’s no need to feel down! ♫

♫ I say, Comrade! RU DD missions abound! ♫

That's what NA said to the capts!

What about EU? 

Is there any mission to get;

Reward

5x Credit Containters
5x Signal Containers
5x Consumable Containers

1x Supercontainer

Link

This is why I like to play there, I don't blame to EU but I see there are lot of EU players saying "GL & FS"

Of course not, such mission or even an event like the one on RU where you can earn a Gangnut would overwhelm us stupid second class EU peasants.

Everybody knows that only RU and NA players are worthy and have the ability to play the game and not getting distracted by multiple missions/ events.

Rule number one: as long someone throws money at you, don't bother spoiling them.

Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

Meh I've stopped caring about what other regions give as promotions.

Much like how I never listen to what WG EU staff say in any of their interviews/streams etc

Only lies, muddled truths and annoyance awaits those who care about those things.

• Cool 1

Players
4,389 posts
12,087 battles

It is a very nice mission though. I really don't understand why we can't have those. Always that MI POS missions for 5 10% discount flags or something like that.

Players
2,199 posts
14,266 battles
7 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Rule number one: as long someone throws money at you, don't bother spoiling them.

Well mate that is very good business rule. You must admit that one.......why put money in marketing if things sell well and would not sell eaven better wit this investment. And I guarantee you WG would not get  a single € more from us if he give us same missions than them....

Players
1,064 posts
4,944 battles

I'm positive we shall get this mission too eventually

... we'll just need to earn 300k XP (BASE XP of course, why reward those premium p2w plebs?)

... in 12 hours (actually, 8 hrs 47 mins because GMT + 2 issues)

... with a Krasny Krim that we could purchase with a 100 € "Admiral's bundle".

Can't wait to get my custom "Heroic & mighty Caspian sea fleet" flag!

• Cool 2

Players
288 posts
4 minutes ago, Ferry_25 said:

It is a very nice mission though. I really don't understand why we can't have those. Always that MI POS missions for 5 10% discount flags or something like that.

Right now there are damn lot of combat missions in NA, I don't know which to pick (total of 8). However I am doing that USSR mission to get those containers. 

And its going fine :). I don't like to play USSR DD cause I am not good in it. However NA giving me a big hand (not only for but also other players) grinding USSR.

I spend a lot of €€ here in EU both WOWP/WOWS. But I am happy that I playing there. Its bit high ping there but its okay to play with Fiber Optic Internet :)

Played total 236 Ranked on last season & some random, Damn I got my first 19 skill commander on Fubuki :)

Anyhow now my NA client is being updated (0.6.9).

I wish you all guys the best & may be I come back and play some when there is a special campaign. 

I have a lot of flags, camos & credits (almost 140 million) here but I am so hurt by EU offers, missions comparing with NA, RU. 

GL & FS

[CAIN]
Players
4,488 posts
18,951 battles
23 minutes ago, 15JG52Adler said:

Well mate that is very good business rule. You must admit that one.......why put money in marketing if things sell well and would not sell eaven better wit this investment. And I guarantee you WG would not get  a single € more from us if he give us same missions than them....

Because you create tension by shoving one or two communities everything in the a$$es and leave the rest with poorly designed "bread crumbs" ( there's not a single weekly mission or event that doesn't get criticized for having requirements that are re7ardedly stupid while having everywhere else easy requirements). 

It's not about attempting to sell more to a crowd that gets milked anyway, it's about giving the feeling that the company value and appreciate their EU customers in the same way they do everywhere else. And this is not the case, nor will it ever be.

Whenever i talk with other gamers about WoWS, i get asked is it any good? What are the good bits, what are the bad bits? And nobody ever said "well, sounds good and i don't care that the EU gets shafted".

Many of them know how other companies handle these things and wonder if nobody in the company has any sense.

In MWO i have enough premium time to last a lifetime, but i'm way more inclined to buy stuff ( premium currency buys only hero mechs and effin expensive vanity items which are useless unless you like to stare for hours on your cockpit standing item, but i'm willing to buy more of that crap then buying premium ships in WoWS) there as they treat their different server regions and thus all players the same fraking way, one global shop and the same effin events.

• Cool 2

Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles
13 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Because you create tension by shoving one or two communities everything in the a$$es and leave the rest with poorly designed "bread crumbs" ( there's not a single weekly mission or event that doesn't get criticized for having requirements that are re7ardedly stupid while having everywhere else easy requirements). 

It's not about attempting to sell more to a crowd that gets milked anyway, it's about giving the feeling that the company value and appreciate their EU customers in the same way they do everywhere else. And this is not the case, nor will it ever be.

Whenever i talk with other gamers about WoWS, i get asked is it any good? What are the good bits, what are the bad bits? And nobody ever said "well, sounds good and i don't care that the EU gets shafted".

Many of them know how other companies handle these things and wonder if nobody in the company has any sense.

In MWO i have enough premium time to last a lifetime, but i'm way more inclined to buy stuff ( premium currency buys only hero mechs and effin expensive vanity items which are useless unless you like to stare for hours on your cockpit standing item, but i'm willing to buy more of that crap then buying premium ships in WoWS) there as they treat their different server regions and thus all players the same fraking way, one global shop and the same effin events.

I actually quite like this game.

But since the Xmas Convoy cr@p and all the other EU scr3wing I've become very careful with what I spend. Essentially I only keep myself topped up with Prem time and I'll only buy ships I really want and know I'll play. I deliberately didn't buy Hood because of the rip off time locked £100 bundle or however much it costs. 

I also started playing WoT earlier this year but deliberately researched a suite of the best vehicles and set out to make it a low cost game. 

If WG were actually fairer to their customers I wouldn't be looking to keep my disposable income from going to them... 

Players
4,389 posts
12,087 battles

You know what I'm sincerely wondering? If I'd known what I do now would I have taken a NA account or still a EU...

Players
2,199 posts
14,266 battles
24 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

I get why you are mad. I really get it. You (we) have full to be mad and stop spending but well crap i still spend :(......i was talking from business point of view....

In my country we have inland and see side. On summer in same store on inland prices are 20-30% cheeper than on Adriatic. Why they do it? They can.....it is not fair but gives extraprofit....WHEN eu WG team see that eu payments are reduced they will react....till then......they will milk us.

Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles
6 minutes ago, Ferry_25 said:

You know what I'm sincerely wondering? If I'd known what I do now would I have taken a NA account or still a EU...

Problem is NA has far less players for Tanks and Ships...

Although if WG carries like on like this then maybe not for too long!!

[GRNPA]
Beta Tester
1,296 posts
12 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

I actually quite like this game.

But since the Xmas Convoy cr@p and all the other EU scr3wing I've become very careful with what I spend. Essentially I only keep myself topped up with Prem time and I'll only buy ships I really want and know I'll play. I deliberately didn't buy Hood because of the rip off time locked £100 bundle or however much it costs. 

I also started playing WoT earlier this year but deliberately researched a suite of the best vehicles and set out to make it a low cost game. 

If WG were actually fairer to their customers I wouldn't be looking to keep my disposable income from going to them... 

Oh no, you only spent the price of at least 2-3 full price AA titles every year. WG is trembling in fear.

Players
2,199 posts
14,266 battles
Just now, Negativvv said:

Problem is NA has far less players for Tanks and Ships...

Although if WG carries like on like this then maybe not for too long!!

It is like with Planes. I do not play Planes much. But still I got 4-5 premium planes for free.....and solid premiums t4-6.....in this game I got for free (i talk about missions) 3 ships in over cuple of years....t5-6 ijn DD and Graf Spee.....in planes in that time peoples got over 10 premium planes. Eaven t8 plane. 

It is all supply/demand 

Players
4,389 posts
12,087 battles

There are lots of POV's in this matter. And I can only make it from my own. The missions aren't a dealbreaker for me per se. It's just I don't like them at all and won't bother to chase them. If I make them (partially): nice. If not, I won't lose 1 second sleep over it. I actually liked the previous daily missions much more. For those who don't know. There were 3 different daily missions in which you could win some silver with. Hit 5 ship torps, do 10.000 dmg a.s.o. Prizes ranged from 20 to 50k. Nothing spectacular but nothing too hard either. And I found it quite fun to indirectly chase them. Now the earn "5 arsonist awards with a RN cruiser type of bs" I don't bother myself with.

OP's quoted mission really would give me that "oh nice, I'll chase this one too." It's quite a grind: 75k base XP. But you have 12 days to complete it. That is IMO doable and the rewards are really nice: a concealment, torpedo re-arm module. The kind of things you actually need on a DD. And I can vividly picture the booming discussion on the NA Forum: "what did you get out of your supercontainer??" Kick in a Gremmy, Impregnator and a Kamikaze and the forum will explode. That's the advertisement I'd seek as a company.

Regarding spending money. I consider myself a wallet player. But I found myself not as inclined to buy new premium ships the last months. Decline of motivation on my part. Partly because of the awful ROFLstomp meta. But also indirectly the lack of motivation for chasing the missions. "back then" when I had a losing streak I still could gloat of at least achieving the missions.

[ODB]
Alpha Tester
2,995 posts
11,775 battles
50 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Customer relations is not really something WARGAMING has ever aspired to. Well, that's not entirely true. Good customer relations are not exactly what they pursue, so they do have customer relations, just not good in any way. They're intelligent people, they know what they are doing - so I cannot believe that they are unaware of the hard feelings and frustration they cause - which implies they do it deliberately since there has been no improvement over the years. Coming from WoT since beta they have never truly had great relations with their playerbase. I'm sure they regard us as ingrates and kids who suffer from instant-gratification complexes always wanting more.

What WG truly need is a talented and experienced customer relations guru, someone to bridge the gap between their ever-absent community teams (EU) and the head / development offices, because a lot of the time what we see is a left hand / right hand miscommunication. The evidence of this? Just judge the general feeling permeating the forums a lot of the time - it's not good. When you leave your most loyal supporters (forumites) to try guess things for themselves, what do they expect will happen?

Now if they introduced loyalty rewards - well that may be a step in the rigth direction, but in truth they need to rethink their whole customer focus. Retaining old clients is paramount, but the feeling they leave us with is one of 'easily expendable', 'if you don't like it, leave'. Is this not a draconian way of doing business? Not all ideas are great ones, and some players are downright ludicrous with their suggestions, but I ask you, where in the world is this method of managing clients (and people) still so much a way of life? You can answer this one for yourself.

Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles
3 hours ago, avenger121 said:

Oh no, you only spent the price of at least 2-3 full price AA titles every year. WG is trembling in fear.

Atleast I'm aware of it... 

Eventually annoy enough customers and they're going to be put off. 

2 hours ago, Shaka_D said:

Customer relations is not really something WARGAMING has ever aspired to. Well, that's not entirely true. Good customer relations are not exactly what they pursue, so they do have customer relations, just not good in any way. They're intelligent people, they know what they are doing - so I cannot believe that they are unaware of the hard feelings and frustration they cause - which implies they do it deliberately since there has been no improvement over the years. Coming from WoT since beta they have never truly had great relations with their playerbase. I'm sure they regard us as ingrates and kids who suffer from instant-gratification complexes always wanting more.

What WG truly need is a talented and experienced customer relations guru, someone to bridge the gap between their ever-absent community teams (EU) and the head / development offices, because a lot of the time what we see is a left hand / right hand miscommunication. The evidence of this? Just judge the general feeling permeating the forums a lot of the time - it's not good. When you leave your most loyal supporters (forumites) to try guess things for themselves, what do they expect will happen?

Now if they introduced loyalty rewards - well that may be a step in the rigth direction, but in truth they need to rethink their whole customer focus. Retaining old clients is paramount, but the feeling they leave us with is one of 'easily expendable', 'if you don't like it, leave'. Is this not a draconian way of doing business? Not all ideas are great ones, and some players are downright ludicrous with their suggestions, but I ask you, where in the world is this method of managing clients (and people) still so much a way of life? You can answer this one for yourself.

WG feel like a very modern company, in that their customers are gutter trash cash cow idiots. They have the whole world to farm and will simply find others who want to type their CC details into the Premium Shop instead of pleasing and creating a loyal fanbase. Most of the big games companies do this nowadays...

You could say the WG EU staff are WG's attempt at creating some sort of community spirit but sometimes I think they're better off without them sticking their oar into debates as it's often made things worse in the past...

Players
746 posts
14,336 battles

My dear Comrades,

Grozovoi is very stronK boat with core of pure Stalinum.

Even we dont get such a mission grinding Grozovoi is very very good idea^^

Players
288 posts

By doing this USSR mission I got the following yesterday from those 16 containers;

one port slot

x8 place in reserve

flags

t5-6 camos

credits

free xp

x50 Ocean soul camos from the supercontainer

:cap_tea:

Sign in to follow this