Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
xenopathia

The Winning Eleven

8 comments in this topic

Players
386 posts
11,096 battles

Hi Guys,

WoWs-Tactics.thumb.jpg.d9f993609d11698cd7937ac7a7b89a0b.jpg

Goal Keeper(GK): Hakuryu - Unique playstyle

Left Back(LB): Z-52 - Defends like a boss with hydro Righ Back(RB): Gearing - Great team work. Assists attacks when needed.

Center Backs(CB): Großer Kurfürst - A fantastic brawler, does not let the torps pass with hydro. Yamato - Team needs a defender with great strike ability.

Defensive Midfielder(DM): Des Moines - Great zone control. Punishes any sneaky DD's

Center Midfielder(CM): Hindenburg - Does the heavy duty Zao - Punishes opponents with long range strikes

Left Wing(LW): Grozovoi - Fast, sneaky attacker  Right Wing(RW): Khabarovsk - CR7

Striker(S): Shima - Great positioning ability with the best striking power ever.

What do you think?

• Cool 5

[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,148 posts
28,974 battles

Great work on your post OP. Minotaur next to the Des Moines to complete the 12 player lineup.

Players
2,735 posts
10,310 battles

Just put haku, 2x Gearings, Des Moines + Moskva and fill rest with BBs.

[CAIN]
Players
4,487 posts
18,943 battles
1 hour ago, xenopathia said:

Hi Guys,

WoWs-Tactics.thumb.jpg.d9f993609d11698cd7937ac7a7b89a0b.jpg

Goal Keeper(GK): Hakuryu - Unique playstyle

Left Back(LB): Z-52 - Defends like a boss with hydro Righ Back(RB): Gearing - Great team work. Assists attacks when needed.

Center Backs(CB): Großer Kurfürst - A fantastic brawler, does not let the torps pass with hydro. Yamato - Team needs a defender with great strike ability.

Defensive Midfielder(DM): Des Moines - Great zone control. Punishes any sneaky DD's

Center Midfielder(CM): Hindenburg - Does the heavy duty Zao - Punishes opponents with long range strikes

Left Wing(LW): Grozovoi - Fast, sneaky attacker  Right Wing(RW): Khabarovsk - CR7

Striker(S): Shima - Great positioning ability with the best striking power ever.

What do you think?

This would make a bloody awesome top down/ isometric view turn based game! Love it!  :cap_like:

Tho i'd switch places of the Gearing/ Z52 with Zao and Hindenburg, but that's just me.

[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,870 posts
11,890 battles

There you go OP, fixed it for you.

Pd8nxGr.jpg

Players
386 posts
11,096 battles
43 minutes ago, iJoby said:

Great work on your post OP. Minotaur next to the Des Moines to complete the 12 player lineup.

Thank you. I thought Minotaur could be great as an attacking midfielder. Agile and fragile with a great attacking potential.

55 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Tho i'd switch places of the Gearing/ Z52 with Zao and Hindenburg, but that's just me.

I think wings need pace :)

35 minutes ago, kfa said:

There you go OP, fixed it for you.

Pd8nxGr.jpg

lol. Don't think 11 CR7's can carry a team. Need defenders too :)

Sign in to follow this