You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ferry_25

Good bye to a master

9 comments in this topic

Players
4,389 posts
12,087 battles

Thanks ATSF/ Eurobeat/ Yuro. I really liked your films and you taught me a great deal. Namaste fellow good player...

• Cool 10

[R_I_D]
[R_I_D]
Players
497 posts
4,263 battles

Well we will always have his videos and i'd be interested to see what he might want to stream but considering his talents for the oddball gameplay you kind of tell he was already bored. Sailing behind enemy CVs, alongside enemy Yamatos etc. But hey he's not dead, just changing his style and/or taking a break :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

Players
4,389 posts
12,087 battles
8 minutes ago, HotshotJimmy said:

Well we will always have his videos and i'd be interested to see what he might want to stream but considering his talents for the oddball gameplay you kind of tell he was already bored. Sailing behind enemy CVs, alongside enemy Yamatos etc. But hey he's not dead, just changing his style and/or taking a break :Smile_honoring:

You're right. Just paying respect to an excellent player.

And please tell me: that's the Agamemnon you have as a profile pic.... Huge B5 fan talking here. IMO the absolute most awesome Sci Fi ship ever made up...

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
2,710 posts
16,595 battles

Oh, sad to hear this. But it's understandable I guess. Who knows, maybe we'll see him again with some awesome movies in the future?

Weekend Tester
863 posts
6,549 battles

Great player and youtuber. Very sad to hear, but I also understand his RL situation. Hopefully he can get what he looking for and come back one day.

[R_I_D]
[R_I_D]
Players
497 posts
4,263 battles
13 hours ago, Ferry_25 said:

You're right. Just paying respect to an excellent player.

And please tell me: that's the Agamemnon you have as a profile pic.... Huge B5 fan talking here. IMO the absolute most awesome Sci Fi ship ever made up...

Medusa but yes it is an Omega Class Destroyer :cap_rambo:

• Cool 1

Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

I'll miss that guy...

His videos were always worth lulz and he taught me to man up and use Radar with RN Cruisers instead of being a smoke coward.

• Cool 1