You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
HotshotJimmy

Tin foil hats at the ready!

8 comments in this topic

[R_I_D]
[R_I_D]
Players
497 posts
4,263 battles

So i'm six matches into my day just relaxing (not really but nevermind) playing pew pew in my Minotaurus Rex/Warspite and I have two wins and four losses so not really feeling it. Then I notice back in port while i'm fiddling with flags that my premium time ran out yesterday night. I'm really wanting that XP etc so I buy another lot of time as you do and suddenly i'm five wins in a row doing the usual 100-250k damage :cap_rambo::cap_fainting:

Now we all love a good conspiracy i'm sure but I just found it funny there was a small correlation and then I started to think about when this has happened before and I must admit (need your hats for this bit chaps) it crossed my mind that I seemed to do better when I had premium time than when I was bog standard...:cap_wander:

Just a mad thought, silly me :Smile_teethhappy:

...:Smile_ohmy:...

Much love,,

Hj

[NORSE]
Players
36 posts

I think you may need a new tin hat,I read in another post that someone is seling them at sale price,no holes quality checked!!:cap_like:

• Cool 2

Players
1,428 posts
7,899 battles

Damed, with me it is just the other way around. When my premium time runs out I do very well. That is just to seduce me to buy more premium time, because when I have spend some money on premium time, I loose batle after batle. :Smile_teethhappy:

Players
688 posts
5,890 battles

I prefer my copper matrix hat and stoke my life sized cutout of David Icke 10 times to get out of a loosing streak.

If the loosing streak continues I'm not elaborating further on what the Dave requires................................

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester
453 posts

Lost the last six I played. Want to gift me premium time to check your supposition? :D

(Jokes aside, it's not the first time I've heard this... I think the first time I heard that was on wot. The amount of tinfoil needed is quite high of course)