Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Live85

Campaigns: Statistics and Dev satisfaction

4 comments in this topic

Question

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester
453 posts

From my outlook as a player, I think that the Campaigns are a successful addition to the game. The Bismarck campaign and the upcoming Yamamoto one also add historical flavor to the game.

What I want to ask is the developer's opinion though: are you satisfied with number of players that actively play campaigns? any chance you can publish stats like the number of players that started/completed the different campaigns?

3 answers to this question

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,480 posts
9,375 battles

We will see if we can publish any meaningful non-boring stats :D However overall the Collections and Campaigns seem to be doing pretty great - as can be seen on the Yamamoto case, we definitely plan to continue.

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester
453 posts

I think they won't be boring anyway. I'm expecting a huge percentage of the players actively playing at least one, and a good share of completions on the Honorable campaign as well. Thanks Tuccy :)

Players
255 posts
13,825 battles
On 2017. 08. 08. at 7:09 PM, Tuccy said:

We will see if we can publish any meaningful non-boring stats :D However overall the Collections and Campaigns seem to be doing pretty great - as can be seen on the Yamamoto case, we definitely plan to continue.

With a once publicly intoduced forum topic, where the pure-stat-lovers could check those "boring stats" regularly, i think, would not hurt anyone... Sure not company secrets, but like "we made gameplay effective map changes in X.Y, and here is why ,and there is the 2 heatmap'-like stats would be welcomed. But bit off 'question'...

Sign in to follow this