You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Horin728

High resolution ribbons and achievment decals

6 comments in this topic

Question

Players
545 posts
6,310 battles

Is there any way to obtain higher resolution pictures of those than those that are ingame? I am asking because I'd love to make a bit more detailed versions of these (including some heroic achievemnts hopefully).

5 answers to this question

Players
406 posts
619 battles

Hi Horin728!

For the moment I could provide you with some game resolution images, but nothing really high res. The ribbons are unavailable right now, but I got some achievements (the images are quite small because they're all grouped up together), all kinds of icons, consumables, signals, etc. Some we could provide in .psd - while others we only have in jpeg. Let me know what you would be interested in.

WoWS_Achievements (1).jpg

WG_SPB_WoWS_Kraken_Achivment_2600x1711.psd.jpg

^ Super awesome Kraken as a bonus!

We're currently looking into gallery-like options along with the forum devs - we need to find the best solution for sharing such assets with you here on the forum, something nice and simple to use.

Hope this helped! :fish_cute_2:

Modder, Supertester
1,285 posts
11,300 battles
22 minutes ago, Kandly said:

Hi Horin728!

For the moment I could provide you with some game resolution images, but nothing really high res. The ribbons are unavailable right now, but I got some achievements (the images are quite small because they're all grouped up together), all kinds of icons, consumables, signals, etc. Some we could provide in .psd - while others we only have in jpeg. Let me know what you would be interested in.

WoWS_Achievements (1).jpg

WG_SPB_WoWS_Kraken_Achivment_2600x1711.psd.jpg

^ Super awesome Kraken as a bonus!

We're currently looking into gallery-like options along with the forum devs - we need to find the best solution for sharing such assets with you here on the forum, something nice and simple to use.

Hope this helped! :fish_cute_2:

I wonder if it would be possible to get those 3D models of the achievments. Because for me it looks like that you guys took the same approach to achievments like you did with all those collection keys and the dunkirk achievment.

Also a thing which I've ntoiced is that those achievments at top are diffrent from those ingame. in which way? They are missing the WoWs logo at the bottom.

And if we are already here with providing stuff:

I would love to see in general a bit more kind of modding support with PSDs etc. from things like achievments etc. Highres stuff would simply help with modifying stuff and so on and 3D models would be kinda the highest thing but i don#t think that we are gonna see those.

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,480 posts
9,380 battles

Unfortunately the achievements in game were done with in-game use in mind, so they are a bit... Tiny by basic design :) We have few custom made hi res ones though (such as the nice kraken above), however not all by far. the collectibles are more detailed as they are seen bigger :)

However we have few more at hand, we may share them in the future.

Players
255 posts
13,825 battles
On 2017. 08. 09. at 10:56 PM, Tuccy said:

Unfortunately the achievements in game were done with in-game use in mind, so they are a bit... Tiny by basic design :) We have few custom made hi res ones though (such as the nice kraken above), however not all by far. the collectibles are more detailed as they are seen bigger :)

However we have few more at hand, we may share them in the future.

Just got the idea: Could/would you make animated achivements? Like the previous kraken, in the videos but not thi detailed, just with the ingame achivements, when they recived, and maybe when someone checks them on the result screen, or by moving mouse over ingame?

• Cool 1