Server Restart - 30 October, 05:00 UTC Read more... ×
Kandly

Wargaming.net Game Center - Open Beta - Bugs

19 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
3 posts
6,145 battles

Hi, I had to uninstall it (along with the games) because during the games it created lag (immediately disappeared when it was disabled) and at startup, opened the games in window and not in full screen, forcing me to change the settings each time.

[ATRA]
Beta Tester
403 posts
9,469 battles

I start playing and log out of the game center...that takes care of the lag problem.

Beta Tester
174 posts
7,749 battles

When I try to import World of Tanks or World of Warships, it fails and tells me "No supported game was found in folder %1"

I tried to import different folders, yet he says every time it's not supported. So i can only stick with the main folder of World of Tanks and World of Warships where he searches a bit till this message arrives.

[-YOLO]
Beta Tester
77 posts
12,758 battles

Game Centre inexplicably stops launching the game with a critical error. I can still start the game directly but not from either Game Centre or the Launcher.

Every time this occurs (four times in the last week), Game Centre insists on downloading the whole damn game again, despite it already residing in the required folder.

[BOATY]
Players
42 posts
3,880 battles

I Been using the GC for a while now and i have some feedback :) 

-------------------------------

-Can a Feature be added in the settings : Minimize Game Center Automatically When Game Launched (  ) ?

To reduce CPU Usage stress this basically minimize the GC to the Notification Center Buttom right of the desktop. 

-The "Leave Feed Back" Button on the top right of the Game Center Takes you to WG Customer Service Center (https://eu.wargaming.net/support/tickets/create) This may explain Low Feed back ,as it took me some research to reach this forums post.

-Can a Feature to the GC Be Added : Repair Game Files /or/ Verify Game Cache-Files / Verify Update folder to Remove Mods installed...  would be nice addition and will make it more flexible.

--Will there be a box in the future where you can drag a mode folder to in the CG to be installed in one of you game ? it will make it very easy to download and install mods :) 

------------------------------------

Thank You

-BlackFire

[SW]
Players
3 posts
9,395 battles

Forced to download this POS in order to try WoWP 2.0. Wasted hours as it failed to find the previously installed (and working correctly) WoT and WoWS. It also failed to find the server for WoWP. Raised aticket and jumped through many hoops and submitted counless log files etc as requested. Result, problems remained exactly as described, Support ran out of suggestions, and now have a huge ping for WoT EU1.

Please WG dont ever do this to us again!

• Cool 1

Players
1 post
2,717 battles

I was forced to download the game center when I wanted to install WoWP. Now my files for WoWS is corrupted and I cant even install or update the games neither can I check or repair them, it just comes up as an error.

• Cool 1

Players
746 posts
14,336 battles

pls add future "uninstall WGC and get old launchers back"

NO i dont want to REINSTALL WoT and WoWs again

NO i dont want to arch. my screenshots and replays

i just want option to revert to old launchers

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
467 posts
13,407 battles

Updated game to 0.6.12, and after updating I installed game center. It told me I need to repair corrupted stuff, then download updates, then it fails to download.

I uninstalled/reinstalled still the same problem. I also tried to start it as admin, and I checked firewall status. I uninstalled, launcher ofc wont work, but also worldofwarships.exe fails to pass log-in now.

I cant say I am impressed.

Edit.

I need to reinstall gamecenter in order to uninstall world of warships. Duh.

Players
173 posts
16,893 battles
On 19/10/2017 at 2:56 PM, bug said:

Updated game to 0.6.12, and after updating I installed game center. It told me I need to repair corrupted stuff, then download updates, then it fails to download.

I uninstalled/reinstalled still the same problem. I also tried to start it as admin, and I checked firewall status. I uninstalled, launcher ofc wont work, but also worldofwarships.exe fails to pass log-in now.

I cant say I am impressed.

Edit.

I need to reinstall gamecenter in order to uninstall world of warships. Duh.

We got 2 in our clan with same problem. 

So wargaming: We need a solution urgently!!!!!

[HOME]
[HOME]
Weekend Tester
969 posts
10,243 battles

I noticed that when you alt-tab or otherwise switch to the gaming centre it muted me on TS. Which is pretty random. I followed the feedback link and created a ticket to be told by 5 different reps that its a TS issue, nothing to do with them. I kept on having to explain that this was feedback for a beta test of the WGGC but they didn't even know what it was. Great job there.

I gave up in the end.

I would question why you have to have a unified launcher for all games. Just because blizzard does it doesn't mean you should copy it. Right now there is news on the portal, news in the launchers and news in game we are forced daily to click to acknowledge we have read to get rid of a notification. If you have to point people to news so often, perhaps this is a sign your community is pretty dumb? I only installed the gaming centre as there was no option to install wowp without it.

Players
23 posts
165 battles

Yet another useless piece of crap, WG have rammed down our throats, 

1. the new Game Centre Launcher, starts when the computer starts, 
  2. constantly runs in the background, using Bandwidth

i have tried to kill this launcher, so i can run it when i want, not having constantly running in the back ground, 

have used System Mechanic, & Ashampoo, to kill this launcher, but it just keeps coming back, it is more like a virus, and not wanted, 

so the only real option to stop this, UN-INSTALL all of the WG garbage on my computer, PROBLEM SOLVED!!!, so now, i,m finally rid of this crap-heap company   

[VLOOT]
Players
1 post
8,966 battles

Yet I still cannot play WoWs on my pc cause the launcher won't install the damn game I have waited more than 6 hours and it never moved up 1 %.

Also, the launcher keeps freezing up and won't even work anymore I uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall it but nothing works 

Please help.

2017-12-03.png

2017-12-03 (1).png

Beta Tester
2,104 posts
11,183 battles

Today december 12th I have not been able to play any of my Wargaming titles due to a bug in the Wargaming Center Beta which for some reason only shows part of the full interface. It looks like some kind of resolution scaling error and it results in the 'Play' button now showing.

Looks like this:

WargamingCenterBetaBug.thumb.png.97a43d30d3c0ecda99d10c52a4be2aab.png

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,210 posts
9,265 battles
2 minutes ago, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

Today december 12th I have not been able to play any of my Wargaming titles due to a bug in the Wargaming Center Beta which for some reason only shows part of the full interface. It looks like some kind of resolution scaling error and it results in the 'Play' button now showing.

Looks like this:

WargamingCenterBetaBug.thumb.png.97a43d30d3c0ecda99d10c52a4be2aab.png

Not really a fix, but try downloading ResizeEnable. With some luck it should allow you to resize the window

[FAD]
Players
86 posts

i had a problem sometimes it is not opening yo me and it says that game center can not open but after a restart its open and it dont download World of Warhips the second update