Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
TheWhiteJack

2nd time rank 1: no flag

4 comments in this topic

[_IRN_]
Community Contributor
85 posts
8,784 battles

In the seventh season i reached for the second time rank 1, the first one being in the season before. Yesterday i received the commemorative flag for reaching rank 15 but no new rank 1 flag. Wasn't i supposed to receive a new flag for reaching rank 1 a second time? Do i have to wait more or what? It's a bug and i have to send a ticket in order to get it? 

[EW_YK]
Players
439 posts
13,226 battles

Hello,

No you just receive one pirate flag thats it. It is the exact same flag for reaching rank one in any season.

Players
1,559 posts
11,568 battles

If you reached rank 1 in a previous season you should already know that the JR flag, as well as Ship rewards, are always added to your account about one to two weeks after the ranked season ended. So the soonest you will get the JR II is after the next patch day at thursday.

5 minutes ago, Barkyro said:

Hello,

No you just receive one pirate flag thats it. It is the exact same flag for reaching rank one in any season.

No it's not, you get different flags depending on how often you reached rank 1 in ranked seasons. Flag overview

• Cool 2

[_IRN_]
Community Contributor
85 posts
8,784 battles
6 minutes ago, ThePurpleSmurf said:

If you reached rank 1 in a previous season you should already know that the JR flag, as well as Ship rewards, are always added to your account about one to two weeks after the ranked season ended. So the soonest you will get the JR II is after the next patch day at thursday.

No it's not, you get different flags depending on how often you reached rank 1 in ranked seasons. Flag overview

Thank you, having reached rank 1 only one time before this one i couldn't remember how much time it took for the flags to come. Got worried since i had the first league flag removed and only the commemorative flag added. Thanks!

Sign in to follow this