Mucker

What happend to Ashitaka?

59 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Gnirf said:

I would rather hope for the Hiragas ugly 1930 cirka designs for replacement Kongos with 10x16 (2x3, 2x2)

Ashitaka is easy to do however

That would be nice. :) I hope they someday will do a game mode with dreadnought era ships only. Those ships were stunning. Maybe it some day will come a game for that :) Pray so damned much for that

18 hours ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

Would they really bring another very similar BB on T7 on top of KII? Or did WG again listen to the wrong (loud) crowd who didn't like Mutsu?

Though I find Mutsu to be a little weak, I really love the ship. I hope WG didnt misunderstand my message and thought I didnt like the ship. I would never discuss a ship that much unless I actually like the concept/premise of the ship.

Still hope they get Ashitaka out there, as well as Haruna as tier 6 prem and Hiraga 1928 treaty BB as another tier 8. I mean the more I think about IJN BB potential I need to remind myself that its all most likely far in the future.

1 person likes this

Ashitaka is waiting in the drydock. She'll make it to sea eventually.

Inferring sales from battles played is not a great indicator - not even if you only take a short cut-off period for each of those sales. Gameplay behavior is highly dependent on what events/bonuses/ranked seasons etc are running at the time. For example right now T8 ships are likely to be underrepresented on accounts that also have tier 9 and 10 ships, due to the Yamamoto campaign.

5 people like this

Please don't keep her waiting too long. I am growing very reluctant on shelling out any more € on tier8 ships which I end up never playing because of the shitty MM. But tier7s, in the current (and apparently forever) MM sweetspot, can't get enough of them :cap_money:

2 hours ago, Ev1n said:

Thank you for this statement Ev1n! Great news and looking forward to see her!

I am sure Mr Yamamoto is still looking for an adequate flag ship ;-)

2 hours ago, Ev1n said:

Ahh thanks for letting us know!!!

This tells me youre looking for the right time to release her.

Im guessing a little while after Nelson since we wont need too many tier 7 BBs at the same time haha

On 8/11/2017 at 9:10 PM, 1MajorKoenig said:

Thank you for this statement Ev1n! Great news and looking forward to see her!

I am sure Mr Yamamoto is still looking for an adequate flag ship ;-)

Yamatomoto though is going to be pretty common though. For me it will be Kiimoto. :)

On 8/11/2017 at 9:22 PM, Affeks said:

Ahh thanks for letting us know!!!

This tells me youre looking for the right time to release her.

Im guessing a little while after Nelson since we wont need too many tier 7 BBs at the same time haha

Yes, you'll have to wait a while for her.

2 people like this

28 minutes ago, Ev1n said:

Yes, you'll have to wait a while for her.

Don't make the while too long though please :-)

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Ev1n said:

Yamatomoto though is going to be pretty common though. For me it will be Kiimoto. :)

Kiimoto, Ishizuchimoto, Mutsumoto and Yamatomoto. For me it will be all all of the above and Ashitakamoto whenever she gets out there :D

1 person likes this