Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drake847

Double cv matches not with t5 and t6

• You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

10 posts in this topic

As written in the title this must stop .

It is a totaly unfair Situation for a t5 cv to come in a double cv match with a t6 or like happend today(got a Screen ) with a t7 cv.

A forced Auto drop Cv should not be in a match with a Manual drop cv (and i am not talking about the skill of the Players ) .

I dont play Cv s so i couldnt care less but this is just unfair sportsmanship.

Would you go up in ring with "insert famous boxer Name here" while one of your Hands is bound behind your back ? .

Is this the balanced Matchmaking Wg displays. If yes guys your in for a lot of questions once i am at the Gamescon .

A T5 CV (not in division) can't meet T7 CVs, according to the MM chart.

Spoiler

nAMUQ0V.png

3 minutes ago, lup3s said:

A T5 CV (not in division) can't meet T7 CVs, according to the MM chart.

Reveal hidden contents

nAMUQ0V.png

That said it can still meet tier 6. It is unfair that a CV that cant do manual Drops or manual Fighter straffing attacks can meet a CV that can

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

That said it can still meet tier 6. It is unfair that a CV that cant do manual Drops or manual Fighter straffing attacks can meet a CV that can

That's true, and one of the reasons why I was highly against removing manual attacks from the lower tiers.

Playing a Bogue, you have to take the 2-0-1 loadout now if you want to be able to protect your team.

The official answer from WG is that it's balanced because you also get a T6 CV on your team.

Yes, that's precisely as stupid as it sounds.

6 people like this

So if Wg thinks like oh there is a t6 at your Team . Then i think it is time to drive to the companys site .Steal half thier cars and tell them "hey the other half of your employees still got cars

use them" . Must i bring more up . Hmm lets see half of you are now considered useless  .But we are golden we got the other half still . SO WG MANAGMENT fire HALF OF YOUR

WORKERS you dont NEED THEM YOU GOT THE OTHER HALF .

This reminds me of a Ahole that stole my bicycle with the words hey you still got your Chopper .

Well i hitted his teeth out (4 of them) hey he still got the rest right no harm done .  

I mean, you really did not see this one coming?

DG at its finest...

ye seen it happen. pretty stupid mistake on WG's part i would think.

helping the low tier bbs not getting farmed in low tier meanwhile the low tier cv's getting double fucked

Welcome to WG's fun and engaging CV gameplay. I think the removal of manual drop from TIV & V is actually the big CV fix that was supposed to come this year. They just haven't told us yet.

Dual CV games are extremly stressfull with manual attack.

Every played quad Hyriu games? i did ... its terror ... 

Hell a lot of planes, the danger of strafing your partner, ....

Double CV games should be removed at all .... its extremly stressfull, you cant afford a single mistake and i guess a newish player will be totaly overwhelmed by the sheer number of things going on. Why the hell would you do this to LOW tier (=maybe new) players,

There are not many CVs anyway, why would you wont to put 4 in 1 match and no cv in like 10 other matches?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0