You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
xxNihilanxx

Seriously WG....

15 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

I just got a notification message: You're not allowed to give reputation to this user 

?????

Lel I couldn't screenshot it sadly but what a message.. I kind of agree since it wasn't a sincere like but still....

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
968 posts
10,888 battles
4 hours ago, mtm78 said:

I just got a notification message: You're not allowed to give reputation to this user 

?????

Lel I couldn't screenshot it sadly but what a message.. I kind of agree since it wasn't a sincere like but still....

I don't need no steenking rep anyway.

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,138 posts
5,909 battles

Wait! It wasn't there for a moment?

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles
19 minutes ago, xxNihilanxx said:

I don't need no steenking rep anyway.

You would have gotten a sincere like my dear sir <3 The comment wasn't about OP, it was a different thread with a user which posts has now gone invisible. Guess mod's canned the message just when I tried to 'like' it. 

• Cool 1

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
968 posts
10,888 battles
5 minutes ago, mtm78 said:

You would have gotten a sincere like my dear sir <3 The comment wasn't about OP, it was a different thread with a user which posts has now gone invisible. Guess mod's canned the message just when I tried to 'like' it. 

Ah, I see. I get so easily confuzzled. It's an age thing.

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

If this thread doesn't deserve real likes I don't know which would. This forum template is still hidious imo, but the most annoying are those announcements and turning them off was the best thing WG did in quite some time forum wise ( after getting S_O to post on EU forum and engage in Q&A as much as possible ). 

So when I saw them back I thought I was seeing things wrong, I wasn't logged in properly, I missed a setting in my control panel or something... then I saw the thread and finally realized it wasn't just me :cap_wander:

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
968 posts
10,888 battles

It's typical WG, if you ask me. They will belligerently do what they want to do. Occasionally they will ask for feedback but if we complain then we are just mistakenly giving the wrong feedback.

[PMI]
Players
2,369 posts
5,559 battles

Well, closing the other thread will put this one up front again, great plan :trollface:

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
968 posts
10,888 battles

So my other topic requesting the same thing was closed. Looks like WG think people shouldn't have to read the same thing over and over again.

I wonder, can they even spell irony?

It seems that no matter what feedback we give they are only intent on hearing praise. It's like dealing with a petulant teenager playing Rage Against the Machine on a permaloop.

"Edited, I won't do what you tell me!"

Would make sense. Web page layout as bad as this is so early nineties.

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to swearing.

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
516 posts
4,160 battles
1 hour ago, xxNihilanxx said:

Would make sense. Web page layout as bad as this is so early nineties.

Savage burn! +1 :Smile_teethhappy::Smile_medal:

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
968 posts
10,888 battles

I fully expect similar, modern improvements in the weeks to come. I imagine they will soon upgrade the site to have little flashing stars that follow our cursors as we move them around the page.

Players
527 posts
On 7/14/2017 at 2:42 PM, mtm78 said:

?????

Got that as well today when liking someone's post. What gives? I can like but not give reputation? What does it mean anyway?

And yes, I'm the new necromancer on the block.