Il_Cesco

A newcomer with a question about inventory items

7 comments in this topic

[_XII_]
Players
4 posts
1,980 battles

Hi everybody,

I'm not a new player but this is my first post in this forum, so let me introduce myself. My name is Francesco and I'm from Italy and I describe myself as a dedicated BB player. 

As the title say, I've a question about some inventory items (see the picture) I've got from supercontainers. Should I sell or keep them? I thank you all for your attention!

See you in the high seas!

wows.png

[T_I_W]
Players
55 posts
12,535 battles

In my opinion only, the only ones worth keeping out of all of them are Hydro Mod and Speed Mod. Smoke Gen Mod only really works on Perth. Yes, you could use the other Mods, but they are usually competing for a stock module that is much more useful.

The slots they use are changing in the next patch though:
"In response to numerous requests of our players, we made a number of changes to special upgrades. Now, almost all special upgrades will appear in a different slot, and the Smoke Generator Modification 1 upgrade will now have a smaller reduction in smoke lifetime.

Surveillance Radar Modification 1 was moved to slot 4. 

Hydroacoustic Search Modification 1 was moved to slot 4. 

Defensive Fire Modification 1 was moved to slot 4. 

Damage Control Party Modification 1 was moved to slot 1. 

Spotting Aircraft Modification 1 was moved to slot 1.

Smoke Generator Modification 1 - smoke lifetime penalty reduced from 12% to 5%."

After the move, some Special Mods might get some use, Radar Mod on Des Moines maybe, Def AA Mod same.

Plenty of people just sell them.

Players
920 posts
8,502 battles

I would wait for the next patch before selling. Some stuff that was utterly useless up until now might suddenly became useful.

[KOKOS]
Players
145 posts
9,347 battles

Agree, wait until next patch, but save atlest 1one of eatch and sell the others, if you need some money.

Players
763 posts
4,250 battles

Im a hoarder.

If I learned one thing from WoT.

ITS TO HOARD WHAT YOU CAN GET.

Why?

well to buy upgrades its rather pricey so when I get one for free I keep it until I reach tier 10. Call me stingy but Im a noob WoT player so I have these kind of tactics.

But if you are in a tight spot for money I suggest that you can either sell ships you dont play with whatsoever (not premiums.Those are important)

or sell some of the upgrades and make sure you have enough money to work with too. Its all Tactical in WG type games. If you run out of miney its not gonna be easy as the greatest money makes are premium ships and its hard to get one....

[H_FAN]
Players
2,272 posts
31,977 battles

I never sell these special upgrades, you never know if modifications/buffs may come in the future.

Credits are not a problem, just play a few games with some premium.

Sign in to follow this