Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
GroundHog_1

World of warshps blitz is now available on play store

12 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
652 posts
4,359 battles

looks derpy as hell (if they implement night battles it will be quite an accurate battle of the solomons game), at those ranges torpedoes must be OP :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,127 posts
11,666 battles

I might install it for lols but I'll be unlikely to play it.

I wanted to play a Tank game and tried Blitz initially but it's pretty hard to play on a phone and on a PC it felt stupid as the gfx were so bad. It's pointless to play on a phone when others use PCs and have access to proper controls.

So I went all the way and got into WoT.

Plus WoT has it's own Prem Acc where as Tanks, Ships and Planes share Prem time. I see Ships Blitz doing the same.

I can also see WoWS Blitz doing really well as a lot of the world still runs cheap @$$ PCs without multi core Intel CPUs and high end Nvidia cards. It'll attract those PC users I imagine.

Players
15 posts
179 battles
1 hour ago, Negativvv said:

I might install it for lols but I'll be unlikely to play it.

I wanted to play a Tank game and tried Blitz initially but it's pretty hard to play on a phone and on a PC it felt stupid as the gfx were so bad. It's pointless to play on a phone when others use PCs and have access to proper controls.

So I went all the way and got into WoT.

Plus WoT has it's own Prem Acc where as Tanks, Ships and Planes share Prem time. I see Ships Blitz doing the same.

I can also see WoWS Blitz doing really well as a lot of the world still runs cheap @$$ PCs without multi core Intel CPUs and high end Nvidia cards. It'll attract those PC users I imagine.

Hard to play? Try asking those players who have 60 or 70 winrate

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,127 posts
11,666 battles
1 minute ago, GroundHog_1 said:

Hard to play? Try asking those players who have 60 or 70 winrate

Probably because they play on a mouse and keyboard on a PC. It's easy then as I don't think it's anywhere near as complicated as WoT desktop and you can cheese shoot hatches and tips of tanks with ease. 

It feels extremely clumsy on a phone and mine's a massive Note 4... 

Players
15 posts
179 battles

Probably because they play on a mouse and keyboard on a PC. It's easy then as I don't think it's anywhere near as complicated as WoT desktop and you can cheese shoot hatches and tips of tanks with ease. 

It feels extremely clumsy on a phone and mine's a massive Note 4... 

i'd tell ya that there are players that's higher winrate than me i got 52% so i'm just noobish, here's an example of a player that has like 69% winrate and the channel name is "Dimzzy" there's a couple of gameplays of him getting an ACE, no keyboard and mouse at all, just touch screen, and not only that, there's some pro clans too like Legion for example https://www.blitzstars.com/clan/eu/17 the rest of them don't use PC when they're on the face off to the other pro clans

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,127 posts
11,666 battles
39 minutes ago, GroundHog_1 said:

i'd tell ya that there are players that's higher winrate than me i got 52% so i'm just noobish, here's an example of a player that has like 69% winrate and the channel name is "Dimzzy" there's a couple of gameplays of him getting an ACE, no keyboard and mouse at all, just touch screen, and not only that, there's some pro clans too like Legion for example https://www.blitzstars.com/clan/eu/17 the rest of them don't use PC when they're on the face off to the other pro clans

I really have no idea how anyone plays games on a mobile phone touch screen... I'm a pretty big gamer but I simply can't enjoy stuff with a touch screen.

Madness!!! :Smile_amazed:

Players
15 posts
179 battles

I really have no idea how anyone plays games on a mobile phone touch screen... I'm a pretty big gamer but I simply can't enjoy stuff with a touch screen.

Madness!!! :Smile_amazed:

I feel ya

Sign in to follow this