You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
sjff

can we get a raport systen on ingame chat

5 comments in this topic

[UEN]
Players
35 posts
4,665 battles

hi I Play the game almost all days but I have seen a Increase of Nazis and racists in port chat and that its not okey! port chat raport system Would be good. I play this game to have fun not to se People say that so plz WG its you See this thinks about it its geting worse every month.

this era off port chat its canser to se in this day of age.

Does not mind what others think but sometimes it becomes scary to see what is happening in their minds and There are those who do not want to know what you like about the world

its was I have to say today have a nice day.

Edited by sjff
  • Cool 1

Beta Tester
652 posts
4,359 battles

Im not sure if you are asking for a report system, or just telling WG something, but if you are, or anyone else is, ill just leave this here:

Press 'Tab' to bring up a player list of all players in-battle

Then, right click on the offenders username, left click complain, then left click misbehaviour in chat

Now you have reported that player for exactly that, so if they earn enough reports, they will automatically get chat banned.

• Cool 1

[UEN]
Players
35 posts
4,665 battles
6 minutes ago, gekkehenkie50 said:

Im not sure if you are asking for a report system, or just telling WG something, but if you are, or anyone else is, ill just leave this here:

Press 'Tab' to bring up a player list of all players in-battle

Then, right click on the offenders username, left click complain, then left click misbehaviour in chat

Now you have reported that player for exactly that, so if they earn enough reports, they will automatically get chat banned.

sorry i mean the port chat bur thx 4 tips :Smile_great:

Beta Tester
652 posts
4,359 battles

Owh, you can disable messages sent by people in port by adding them to your black list. Right click on their name in port, then left click Add to Blacklist ^^

• Cool 1