Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Huwat

Questing about the consumables.

4 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts

Hey, i wonder why do you loose your, Signal or Camouflage, if you change, pick wrong, or change when its 8/8 on signals, i acually have lost maybe 20 signals cause few missclicks. And i think it would be nice if you could make them reset when such occurs. and BTW thx for letting us play this awesome game.

• Cool 1

Players
341 posts
6,326 battles

AFAIK your signals are returned if you dismount them, it used to be that if you dismounted a camo you would lose it but this has been changed as well.

[NED]
Players
4,179 posts
11,667 battles
26 minutes ago, Flid_Merchant said:

AFAIK your signals are returned if you dismount them, it used to be that if you dismounted a camo you would lose it but this has been changed as well.

This. You can't "lose" signals with a misclick. Limit is 8 signals per match. Granted: I can't really see the reasoning behind this but that's another discussion. You only lose the signals after a match. And the same goes for cammo's and premium consumables. (feel free to ask what that last 1 means in case you don't know Huwat).

Players
2 posts

doh, yeah it increases, didnt look well enough and tested after posting, but this was something i had back in my head from a month or so. Yeah got lots saved up for last tier, ill guess you get addicted with that cd timer... =P

Sign in to follow this