Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Bellegar

Sound volume

4 comments in this topic

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,038 posts

Was the sound volume changed recently? I've not touched the volume setting on my computer in ages, but about a week ago I noticed I could barely hear the music in port and the guy yelling commands to the crew is also very difficult to hear in battles.

I have the ultra client and setting. It worked fine for some time, but like I said, about a week ago I noticed the difference. I've not changed the ingame sound settings either (well not that I know of....)

Anybody else having this? Or am I just an idiot? :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1

Players
341 posts
6,326 battles

Sometimes, especially "battle ends in 5 minutes" seems to only come from my right headphone. I thought maybe it was intentional so it didn't overpower the sounds of the battle.

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,038 posts

Yeah, but it's all spoken text. "we're on fire", "enemy penetrated" and such. And all quick commands too.

It's just.... odd... I mean, there's an option for sound level, so why did they change anything? I can fiddle around with it myself if I want. Now I can't get the voice sounds any louder even though I want them to be louder. Only thing I can do now is increase the volume of the speakers, but that will just shatter the windows when I fire my guns :Smile_sceptic:

15 hours ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

Thanks for posting this topic.

I thought that it was just me having these issues with the sound.

Yes, it's good to know I'm not imagining this change :Smile_Default:

Sign in to follow this