Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
perrinluns

ideas for ranked

3 comments in this topic

[BEWBS]
[BEWBS]
Beta Tester
192 posts
6,834 battles

in a table top game i used to play there was a senario called cruiser clash and as the title suggests it was a cruiser engagement. I would really like to see a ranked battle season that was ship type specific battles. 7 BBs brawling it out / 7 DDs knife fighting and yes avoiding torp walls forcing them to think about using NOT the obvious routes in to caps. cruiser players get to play the ships they like without the fear of getting deleted at the first salvo from a BB they cant see. having CVs que and play against other CV players in a top down RTS battle having to coordinate fighter squadrons. 

yes i know this is a sideways idea but i just would like to see a little change from the norm. the only changes we have in the ranked seasons are the different teirs.

i would also like to see a taliored team set up 

1 cv

2 bb

2 ca / cl

2 dd

what you recon?

[NED]
Players
4,209 posts
11,709 battles

You mean I could "subscribe" to a certain line up? Maybe hide the specific ship "subscribed" only be it a CV, BB, cruiser or DD. I don't think this is a bad idea at all OP. You'd only have to take longer queue times for that. But I'd be happy to play a 7-7 BB match! And why not? Both sides get the same amount of ships don't they? and it doesn't matter: Rank is competitive, isn't it?

[DSW]
Players
3,794 posts
7,746 battles

I like that idea... would be something interesting to try out... but what would you do with CVs? The game can hardly handle two CVs per side sometimes, let alone 7... :P

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this