Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Drunken_Jedi

HSF Voice Overs & Missing Flag

3 comments in this topic

Players
849 posts
2,954 battles

So I got Harekaze lastnight, enjoying her quite a bit. I have a question with regards to the voice over pack that came with it however. Obviously, whenever I have the commander equipped on the ship it has the associated voice over (like with Steven Seagal on my US BB's). However, whenever I go to the options page there isn't an option to select the HSF voice pack for all ships etc. You can do this for all the ARP Blue Steel commanders like Ashigara/Iona etc and even select Steven Seagals voice over but not the HSF ones. They seem to have tied them specifically to the commanders without even giving you the option to select them from the options page, which is really lame. There was never any mention of this, and all previous expereience with newly added voice packs seemed to suggest you'd be able to select them from the options page. It's a little annoying this isn't the case, Wargaming do you intend to correct this or what? Feel a little cheated tbh.

Also, there seems to be a bug with Harekaze. The rear mast where the nation flag is usually hoisted is empty, however when you switch to the alternative Harekaze premium camo the blue Yokosuka school flag appears depicting it as one of the HSF ships.

You'd think after the amount of time these have been out in SEA etc they'd have done a basic Q&A pass on them. Typical WG for being so blaze on their quality control.

[4_0_4]
Players
4,336 posts
10,731 battles

While it was never mentioned anywhere, I'd not be surprised if the contracts forbid WG to put the VO as regular VO in the game.

I believe the ARP VOs are just avaible because they messed it up once in a patch and never "fixed" it cuz noone bothered.

Also I'm pretty sure there will be a mod soon that will allow you to get acces to the VOs on all ships.

Players
1,458 posts
2,640 battles
9 hours ago, Drunken_Jedi said:

So I got Harekaze lastnight, enjoying her quite a bit. I have a question with regards to the voice over pack that came with it however. Obviously, whenever I have the commander equipped on the ship it has the associated voice over (like with Steven Seagal on my US BB's). However, whenever I go to the options page there isn't an option to select the HSF voice pack for all ships etc. You can do this for all the ARP Blue Steel commanders like Ashigara/Iona etc and even select Steven Seagals voice over but not the HSF ones. They seem to have tied them specifically to the commanders without even giving you the option to select them from the options page, which is really lame. There was never any mention of this, and all previous expereience with newly added voice packs seemed to suggest you'd be able to select them from the options page. It's a little annoying this isn't the case, Wargaming do you intend to correct this or what? Feel a little cheated tbh.

Also, there seems to be a bug with Harekaze. The rear mast where the nation flag is usually hoisted is empty, however when you switch to the alternative Harekaze premium camo the blue Yokosuka school flag appears depicting it as one of the HSF ships.

You'd think after the amount of time these have been out in SEA etc they'd have done a basic Q&A pass on them. Typical WG for being so blaze on their quality control.

I can explain the mising flag. The "Flag" depicting Yokosuka on the Anime Camo is painted directly onto one of the smoke-stacks. Adding a flag as well would be redundant, so I just put the Harekaze flag to add up to that.

Sign in to follow this