Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
zaaaaaaP

Weekly Mission: Cleveland or not?

13 comments in this topic

[B0TS]
Players
107 posts
11,718 battles

Hello everyone!

The newspost for the weekly mission "Battle of Kolombangara" went up a little while ago. But now i am confused as to what exactly the final reward will be.

In the July event calendar, it says "What's in store: Cruiser chaos and the chance to earn a Cleveland with a 12 skill point commander!"

But now in the newspost it says "Final Reward: 12-skill-point US Commander for the Tier VI Cruiser Cleveland"

So what is correct?

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
1,771 posts
12,149 battles

As far as the rewards show, only captain. But hey, 'grinding' to cleveland goes pretty fast anyways.

[B0TS]
Players
107 posts
11,718 battles

So for almost two weeks we are promised "hey you will be able to get a free cleveland, and a captain"... and now it is changed to "only" the captain without any comment? The calendar still says the same.

[OSC]
Players
2,731 posts
10,257 battles

nothing new, nothing strange.
they've done it few times allready...

[B0TS]
Players
107 posts
11,718 battles
1 hour ago, cro_pwr said:

nothing new, nothing strange.
they've done it few times allready...

Truth is, they either are just lazy since nobody is commenting on this. Or they simple dont care about us.

Well i was saving up money to spend on the "grand finale bundle" in the summersale, gonna go play some War Thunder instead now.

Players
1,648 posts
12,122 battles

Also noticed a translation error on the last stage's reward. English website and game client both say 4x reserve slots, German website says 4x port slots.

[B0TS]
Players
107 posts
11,718 battles

Crysantos just said on his stream that the issue is known and that on monday we will get some form of answer or solution.

I just wish they would take the few seconds just to reply here and say "oh sh*t! okay let me get back to you in a few days"... thats better than absolute silence.

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,183 posts
2,402 battles

Don't think WG Paris can say I'll get back to you with an answer because the impression I get is they never know themselves if they are going to get an answer when they pass the question/concern up the WG chain.

Better to say nothing than promise something and then not deliver.

Players
349 posts
2,315 battles

Well guess who feels stupid for grinding this expecting to get the rewards that the calendar showed.

I'm getting tired of this crap. :cap_old:

[B0TS]
Players
107 posts
11,718 battles
23 hours ago, Bladezfist said:

Well guess who feels stupid for grinding this expecting to get the rewards that the calendar showed.

I'm getting tired of this crap. :cap_old:

Im sorry for not updating this topic.

Atleast @Sehales took the time to reply to the german forum post about this:

Ersteres war ein Fehler in der Vorschau. Wir korrigieren es gerade. Die Cleveland war niemals geplant.

Zweiteres ist leider in der DE Version falsch. Es sind in der Tat 4 Reserveplätze.

Bitte entschuldigt die Unannehmlichkeiten.

and

Die Cleveland erreicht man in wenigen Tagen. Da ist der Kapitän doch der eigentliche große Preis. ;) Wir machen das sicherlich nicht absichtlich, nur um euch zu ärgern...

Rougly meaning: "It was a mistake in the preview. We are correcting it now. The Cleveland was never planned." Also in the german mission description it said 4 port slots, not 4 reserve slots. To which he says "That is wrong in the german version. They are indeed 4 reserve slots". and he says "Please excuse the inconvenience".

He replies again saying "The Cleveland can be reached in a few days. The Captain is the real prize. We sure dont do this on purpose to make you angry..."

[OCTO]
Players
636 posts
15,176 battles

Well, I got a captain, but it would be really nice if I could skip USN cruisers straight to Cleveland, as we could with Bismarck.

By now, we know WG EU is incredibly sloppy. How difficult is to proof read a mission description??? They are their worst enemy, IMHO.....

Sign in to follow this