Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Procrastes

How do I activate the various national voice-overs? Please help!

4 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,979 posts
2,160 battles

Hello, everyone! I need some advice on how to handle the audio settings in the game.

I have read that it is now possible to set the voices of the captains/crew on my ships to use their various national languages, when they utter their little one-liners during the game. So that the English will speak in English, the Germans will speak in German, the French will speak in French, the ARP characters will speak in little girl anime, and so on and so forth. This is a feature I recognize from World of Tanks.

But when I tried to change the settings from across-the-board-English last night, I could only make the switch from English to one other specific language. I could, for instance, make every captain/crew speak German. But I couldn't find the option to make them all speak in their own national languages. Is this possible, and if so, how do I do it? Or do I have to change the language voice-over manually every time I pick a ship from a different nationality?

Please help!

[HAIFU]
Players
646 posts
2,136 battles
1 hour ago, Procrastes said:

Hello, everyone! I need some advice on how to handle the audio settings in the game.

I have read that it is now possible to set the voices of the captains/crew on my ships to use their various national languages, when they utter their little one-liners during the game. So that the English will speak in English, the Germans will speak in German, the French will speak in French, the ARP characters will speak in little girl anime, and so on and so forth. This is a feature I recognize from World of Tanks.

But when I tried to change the settings from across-the-board-English last night, I could only make the switch from English to one other specific language. I could, for instance, make every captain/crew speak German. But I couldn't find the option to make them all speak in their own national languages. Is this possible, and if so, how do I do it? Or do I have to change the language voice-over manually every time I pick a ship from a different nationality?

Please help!

Select the voiceover modification from "Standard" to "National"

sUhxMgi.jpg

• Cool 2

[HAIFU]
Players
646 posts
2,136 battles
1 hour ago, Procrastes said:

Thanks a bunch! :Smile_great:

no biggie :Smile_great:

Sign in to follow this