You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Butterdoll

ahahahahahahahahah....ahahahahah...ahahahahah

34 comments in this topic

[L4GG]
Players
2,133 posts
7,754 battles

You must be joking.

I just finish a challenge and the reward was... a sorry [edited]destroyer and a captain.

I don't care about consumables or signals or credits or that yellow stars, I have already a bunch of them in the pile.

I just want a [edited]flag, you know wargaming?

the flags that  are sold in the tourist stores, those ones. Nothing more

Well, at least, after I sell that piece of museum I keep the parking spot for one more ship, to add to my collection. 

[N0RSE]
Players
1,763 posts

"Free stuff? No WG, take it away." :Smile_facepalm:

How about you say "thank you" for the free premium ship? Spoiled kids these days.

• Cool 18

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
11,914 battles

Eh, it's a funbarge and you get it for free. I personally rather have a ship in port than a purely cosmetic flag that I barely ever see even if I were to mount it on my ships.

On a tangent, since I already had the Smith, what was I supposed to get instead? The reward screen showed the ship (including the elite XP I already had on it. because I already have it, duh) and nothing about the typical compesnation for those who already have the ship (credits) and the game didn't supply any notifications that I might check in the notification backlog so I literally have zero idea if I got anything other than the port slot, reserve slot and an unskilled captain which I promptly dismissed (19 point gearing captain on a tier II premium, bwahahaha).

• Cool 2

[WGBD]
Players
26 posts
8,009 battles

If you feel so cheated for getting a free ship from a simple quest chain, maybe you should have double checked what the reward was, BEFORE grinding it?? idk just an idea...

• Cool 1

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,077 posts
21,968 battles
1 minute ago, Brucalizer said:

If you feel so cheated for getting a free ship from a simple quest chain, maybe you should have double checked what the reward was, BEFORE grinding it?? idk just an idea...

You forgot quote marks for GRINDING :Smile-_tongue:

[L4GG]
Players
2,133 posts
7,754 battles

it's my second one, my first was the Emden, then I unlocked the Dresden and liked it more, so i sold the Emden.

Now I'm at tier four of dd's what I'm suppose to do with that thing, keep the slot.

There's nothing I can do (missions for tier II)

grinding the French and American (cruisers and dd), started English and russians line.

Just wanted to complete a challenge, I missed the French and german challenge, because I didn't had the adequate tier yet.

Players
4,040 posts
7,579 battles
46 minutes ago, Butterdoll said:

it's my second one, my first was the Emden, then I unlocked the Dresden and liked it more, so i sold the Emden.

Now I'm at tier four of dd's what I'm suppose to do with that thing, keep the slot.

Use them as captain re-trainers as you move your captain up the tree, they're not ideal for that with the low XP you get at T2, but if you don't want to pay 500 gold for an instant retrain and don't want to take a captain in retraining out in random (trust me, at 8/9/10 you don't), then, as long as you're willing to put in the games you can get your captain retrained for free.

It's not that much of an issue up to T7 (maybe T8), you can grind out the modules and retrain in co-op at the same time without too much trouble, once you get to T9/10 you'll be looking at losing 100,000 credits per game doing that, which is going to get very expensive very quickly.

Edit:

Oh, one other thing, bringing a 14+ point captain into a T2 game is one way to relax after a hard day.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
3,651 posts
12,621 battles
41 minutes ago, Capra76 said:

Oh, one other thing, bringing a 14+ point captain into a T2 game is one way to relax after a hard day.

Emden with AR, DE, BFT, AFT & CE (or IFHE). :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
2,187 posts
14,049 battles

Needy greedy anyone?

@Kiagy, the mission was a three step serious of gather x amount of base XP. That's why you got it.

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,378 posts
9,266 battles
8 hours ago, Butterdoll said:

You must be joking.

I just finish a challenge and the reward was... a sorry [edited]destroyer and a captain.

I don't care about consumables or signals or credits or that yellow stars, I have already a bunch of them in the pile.

I just want a [edited]flag, you know wargaming?

the flags that  are sold in the tourist stores, those ones. Nothing more

Well, at least, after I sell that piece of museum I keep the parking spot for one more ship, to add to my collection. 

... :Smile_facepalm:

[SCRUB]
Players
2,263 posts
13,459 battles

Flag? You want useless and worthless beautification instead of a ship?

ahahahahahahahahah....ahahahahah...ahahahahah

• Cool 6

[L4GG]
Players
2,133 posts
7,754 battles

No, I just want a "I was here" badge when I finish a historical battle, and there isn't any lately.

for a II WW history fan like me, it's a great reward.

The ships, don't worry, leave it to me, don't need any hands out, if I do a great feat then I could deserve a ship.

By my own steam, by my own steam.

Just give me flags, i'll be happy

[NED]
Players
4,379 posts
12,066 battles

Really OP. I didn't think I'd be surprised on the Forum. But you did it. Until now I've never seen anybody complaining of getting a free premium ship. Even the biggest ARP-haters didn't complain about that fact. Not being able to sell it (even for 0 credits) is IMO a valid point. But getting a ship for free?! Heck I clearly can remember the "Emden challenge!" The Forum was going white hot for that. Really everybody was being grateful at the chance of winning a premium for free. And you're whining about a flag? I got Smith with the Diamond (or was it Pearl? I can't remember correctly) event. First I think it's a blast of a ship. But I still have this major noob problem on it. I am SO hoping someone can finally give me a good advice: narrow or wide spread???!! Oh for that matter: kuddo's you made the whole mission OP. But please do me a favor and stop complaining about getting a free ship will you? You don't like it: just sell it and get on with your life. I'm damned sure lots of people would love to have won that ship.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
2,263 posts
13,459 battles
27 minutes ago, Butterdoll said:

No, I just want a "I was here" badge when I finish a historical battle, and there isn't any lately.

for a II WW history fan like me, it's a great reward.

The ships, don't worry, leave it to me, don't need any hands out, if I do a great feat then I could deserve a ship.

By my own steam, by my own steam.

Just give me flags, i'll be happy

Now, once you keep it civil, I can relate to what you are saying. Commemorative flag would indeed be nice and I'd rather have one this time then on St. Patrick's day, or for being "Secret Santa"... That's true.

I like history too and this game could've been much more then it is, if this aspect received little more attention.

Free ships though, no matter if we like them or not (it is impossible to make happy everyone) are always nice touch.

[L4GG]
Players
2,133 posts
7,754 battles

Well, capra, I kinda do that already for a while now, when I unlock a ship i unlock it without the captain, sell the  previous ship, and the captain goes to the next ship, so, for example, if you see me, let's say in a esmerald or leander or fiji  the captain was from black swan or Weymouth.

In that sense wargaming  facilitated my grind, the ships I'm interest in the German line  are Bismark, Prinz Eugen and graf spee (the last one i don't see anymore), so i don't plan go beyond tier VIII in that three. the same could apply to another nations.

[L4GG]
Players
2,133 posts
7,754 battles

Man, please take it easy with the abreviations, please.

IMO?

etc?

Emden with AR, DE, BFT, AFT & CE (or IFHE) ???

But Emden, Dresden was more fun.

Oh, please But please do me a favor and stop complaining about getting a free ship will you?

No, i will not, i only have the parking lots for the ships i want. And even then i don't know if i can get them all i want

second, tier II it's past history.

That all thing about noob territory and etc, it's little what you can do with a tier II, and grinding a lot of nations don't have more time to go there again.

it's a vas

And still no flags, just one, Midway, i want more.

[L4GG]
Players
2,133 posts
7,754 battles

yeah, that I found strange, the Emden give me a lot of credits.

you should seen my face,

wtf, why?

well more power to me.

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
11,914 battles
52 minutes ago, Butterdoll said:

Oh, please But please do me a favor and stop complaining about getting a free ship will you?

No, i will not, i only have the parking lots for the ships i want. And even then i don't know if i can get them all i want

You do know you also get a port slot with the ship, aye? So it's not taking any precious port slots away. And if you still don't like it and never want to play it, you can sell it and you essentially got a free port slot.

52 minutes ago, Butterdoll said:

Man, please take it easy with the abreviations, please.

IMO?

etc?

Emden with AR, DE, BFT, AFT & CE (or IFHE) ???

IMO = In my opinion (also usually seen as IMHO = in my honest opinion)

etc = et cetera (you should know this one from school, latin for "and so on")

AR = short for the Adrenaline Rush captain skill

DE = short for the Demolition Expert captain skill

BFT= short for the Basic Firing Training captain skill

AFT = short for the Advanced Firing Training captain skill

CE = short for the Concealment Expert captain skill

IFHE = short for the Inertia Fuze High Explosive captain skill

• Cool 3

Beta Tester
5,294 posts
2,939 battles

You want a proof of battle success instead of a ship...

But didn't you think the ship could actually be the proof of battle success...?

In the end they serve the same purpose. You are allowed never to play the ship and to keep it as a trophy.

A tropy, a medal, a commemorative flag, they're the same ain't they ?

• Cool 1

[SLAPP]
Players
1,348 posts
7,670 battles
22 hours ago, Butterdoll said:

just finish a challenge and the reward was... a sorry [edited]destroyer and a captain.

you can litterly see that at the start when u start that mission. 

why where u suprised. and why are u mad for a free port slot and a free captain.

u wanted a free zao?