Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
para4502

am rageing in ranked - from 12 to 10, back down then back up then back down - soooooooo depressing

10 comments in this topic

[BRTMN]
Beta Tester
65 posts
14,693 battles

have been playing ranked since a few days after is started.....up to 12, then 10. Then seem to be on an endless and frustrating see saw from 12-10 then back to 12 etc etc - must have done this 4 or 5 times. Posting now as it has happened again!!! I am not playing that badly - generally my stats are ok - is this me, am I crap, why is this happening - soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo frustrating (have prev been ranked 2)

Players
1,011 posts
10,302 battles

I have been doing OK since hitting rank 8. Am at rank5 with 4 stars now. I dont play much everyday since it makes me rage but over the last 4-5 days I either win or lose without losing my star so not much to complain about for me.

P.S. I hate to admit it but when I first started this season a lot of the losses I had were because of me so you may want to think about that OP.

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
888 posts
8,163 battles

Most of us feel you dude, we have the same issues.

Had this problem at the same Ranks (even started a thread called "the bane of Rank 11" ) but progressed eventually to Rank 5.

And guess what, it happened again!

Up and down R5 and R6 last tens of battles and seems it will be for a while (best R5 with 2 stars, currently R6 with zero stars).

I guess I have hit my skill wall this time, maybe in a week or two I will progress to R4, when all the solid players (and the pathetic ultra lucky ones ) will have ranked out.

Cheers

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
1,979 posts

Don't play when you are angry. It is only going to cloud your judgement, resulting in worse performance. Take a break, come back to game later. If you stuck try playing different ships, or different hours. You will progress eventually. Just treat Ranked as alternative game mode, that gives you different experience.

2 hours ago, tank276 said:

Had this problem at the same Ranks (even started a thread called "the bane of Rank 11" ) but progressed eventually to Rank 5.

And guess what, it happened again!

(...)

Told you.  :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
449 posts
3,053 battles

This was also my life for about 5 days 

I'm above it now but every now and then i get nightmares of going back down there and have to switch back to random for my own sanitiy 

• Cool 2

Players
534 posts
6,408 battles

If I lose a game in ranked I can normally trace that to me not playing at my best.  

I am sorry to say but I'm afraid it's you. What ship are you playing? Warspite? If so you're at 45.68% WR in her which means if you're in my game I'm carrying you. You need to be doing much better if you want to avoid the YoYo effect.

• Cool 1

[BRTMN]
Beta Tester
65 posts
14,693 battles

thanks all - element of truth in the 'is it me' issue - certainly was at the beginning (have done 250 ranked battles!!!). However dmg etc was above average even in warspite - did switch to Anshan today and got up to 9 with 2 stars - so feeling a bit less stressed!!!

Can def see the difference between playing sub 10 and 10 and above - clearly more difficult,

[NWP]
Players
888 posts
8,163 battles
1 hour ago, para4502 said:

thanks all - element of truth in the 'is it me' issue - certainly was at the beginning (have done 250 ranked battles!!!). However dmg etc was above average even in warspite - did switch to Anshan today and got up to 9 with 2 stars - so feeling a bit less stressed!!!

Can def see the difference between playing sub 10 and 10 and above - clearly more difficult,

Damage dont mean sh*t duder.

You can damage 60% of all 3 enemy Battleships, all three will be at the end game with 40% of their original health CAUSE OF ONLY YOU, and stil enemy will win cause the 3 BBs will be alive and they focused and finished off 2 of your team's DDs and 1 CL , while you were shooting them.

Sry if my tone sounded a bit harsh :Smile_hiding: but I am mainly a DD playa in Ranked and I hate it when our BBs dont shoot enemy DDs cause they consider they will miss or they prefer a potential (never happens) huge salvo on an enemy BB.

Secret of Ranked for me, BBs CLs and DDs all focus enemy DDs at the start. If u manage to remove enemy eyes, it is a win.

Sign in to follow this