Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
piet11111

Something i noticed in the new Patch notes

10 comments in this topic

[NED]
Players
1,642 posts
6,129 battles

So i read the patchnotes for the upcoming 0.6.7.1 and noticed what i think is a slight mistake.

Changed ship parameters that are currently in testing by developers, super testers, and collectors.

I think this should be community contributors otherwise i am very very interested in hearing more about this collectors group.

Alpha Tester
1,818 posts
4,913 battles

If I'm not mistaken, collectors are a special group on Russian server that are allowed to test ships. If I remember correctly, you need to have a certain number of ships in your port in order to apply for the title of a collector.

[NED]
Players
1,642 posts
6,129 battles
Just now, Kartoffelmos said:

If I'm not mistaken, collectors are a special group on Russian server that are allowed to test ships. If I remember correctly, you need to have a certain number of ships in your port in order to apply for the title of a collector.

Well there was talk of creating a collectors group on EU (and probably by extension to NA and Asia as well i would hope) so i am kinda hoping its a sign of life of that here.

Alpha Tester
1,818 posts
4,913 battles

I think it's more likely that it is lazy translating/copy-paste at work than anything else, but I guess we'll have to wait and see if WG EU will surprise us :Smile_trollface:.

[NED]
Players
1,642 posts
6,129 battles

Yeah its probably stronk translatink but at least its an opportunity to bring up the collectors group to wargamings attention again.

[SCRUB]
Players
7,296 posts
9,510 battles

Guys, we're talking about WG EU here.

If there ever was such a Collector's Club for us we'd need to own at least 50 premium ships to be eligible and pay a monthly subscription of 24.99€ for membership ...

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
7,296 posts
9,510 battles
6 minutes ago, AgarwaenME said:

me2_collectors.jpg

Clearly WoWs is popular across the galaxy.

And in typical WoWs fashion, the Council was camping in their base and letting a single Frigate do the enemy base capture ...

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,682 posts
9,234 battles
23 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

And in typical WoWs fashion, the Council was camping in their base and letting a single Frigate do the enemy base capture ...

tumblr_inline_mogn9v3OKX1qz4rgp.gif

"Spoiling you"

[SPUDS]
Beta Tester
4,045 posts
7,544 battles

The Collectors are indeed special Russian players. You could see that back when Enterprise wasn't released yet, they were incredibly common on RU, because of those Collectors.

Sign in to follow this