Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DutchDelightsNL

Ranked Season Seven,the numbers

12 comments in this topic

[VOC]
Players
169 posts
3,283 battles

Today, I came across this article on the NA server.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/content/in-da-club/

I noticed that only 24 players made it 2 rank one, with I believe 3 weeks to go.

When trying to find the number of players, playing ranked I came across, the numbers on http://wows-numbers.com

for ranked Season 7

stats7eu.jpg.c5af43d2671d71ed49ec2c447805ae28.jpg

statseu7.jpg.f5ca0075d649bf3c9e829bfc56f92d73.jpg

- Na server more love for premium ships like, Warspite and Arizona

- Cleveland and Fuso most played ship on both servers

- Fubuki great DD, with 10k torpedoes, 3x3 hard to detect, and Farragut good smoke duration and great guns, although I would choose Fubu

- No CV in the top 10 ship list, and I have seen that when you are a good CV player, in a Ryujo you can totally dominate a game

- Leander great ship versatile, speed, smoke, torps, and stealth but 2 many BB and no HE.

- Shinonome well I would say if you have one use it! should be an easy breeze to tier X after that well somewhat harder but I believe you make it to 1.

- 24 out of how many players, prepare that this ain't going to be easy, guess I make it to 10.

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,613 posts
5,167 battles

Wow.. I am 53rd on the leader board for the Leander, 16th for the Anshan...  but I won't mention the other ships I tried.... although those 2 ended up as my main ships, 43 out of 108.

Edit - the Mutsu and the Gnevy are bottom performers at this stage, Gnevy, not surprised, but thought that Mutsu was quite a respected ship.

[1ST]
[1ST]
Beta Tester
55 posts
4,239 battles

Looks like there are 73 ppl that have reached rank 1 on EU, atleast we beat the US! =D

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
922 posts
11,316 battles
33 minutes ago, philjd said:

Wow.. I am 53rd on the leader board for the Leander, 16th for the Anshan...  but I won't mention the other ships I tried.... although those 2 ended up as my main ships, 43 out of 108.

Edit - the Mutsu and the Gnevy are bottom performers at this stage, Gnevy, not surprised, but thought that Mutsu was quite a respected ship.

Mutsus problem is that's it's too strong. The guns overpen everything constantly if you are not close enough to shoot at waterline citadelles or overmatch bow armor. And while you overpen you get lolpenned by everything from every angle. So far I had great success with Warapite, even thou I really dislike the ship. But, it seems like it's the perfect gun caliber that won't overpen too much and can still overmatch everything it meets. 

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,613 posts
5,167 battles
6 minutes ago, Corvi said:

...snip...

Bumped into you in ranked a couple of times - both times in your Arizona (Red and Blue team), you won both :)

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,613 posts
5,167 battles
7 minutes ago, Ryuuteimaru said:

God knows why people use Leanders they're useless in ranked.

And yet it performs very well compared to all other cruisers, with perhaps Perth being the top performer, with the next 4 difficult to judge.

Players
2,743 posts
15,612 battles
9 minutes ago, Ryuuteimaru said:

God knows why people use Leanders they're useless in ranked.

i dont use leander in ranked but im still baffled how one can say the leander would be a bad choice in ranked...

Players
402 posts
3,212 battles
6 minutes ago, Gojuadorai said:

i dont use leander in ranked but im still baffled how one can say the leander would be a bad choice in ranked...

Squishy as hell and guns that are next to useless against BB.

Players
2,743 posts
15,612 battles
3 minutes ago, Ryuuteimaru said:

Squishy as hell and guns that are next to useless against BB.

well thats both wrong but  im not gonna argue here since i strongly suspect you wont change your opinion when you dont even reconsider  it seeing it has oneof the highest wr in the season

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,131 posts
11,671 battles
1 hour ago, Corvi said:

Mutsus problem is that's it's too strong. The guns overpen everything constantly if you are not close enough to shoot at waterline citadelles or overmatch bow armor. And while you overpen you get lolpenned by everything from every angle. So far I had great success with Warapite, even thou I really dislike the ship. But, it seems like it's the perfect gun caliber that won't overpen too much and can still overmatch everything it meets. 

I'm finding Mutsu almost as bad as Dunkerque. Whilst I haven't taken either into Ranked I've shot plenty loads and Mutsu is really squishy vs Warspite's 15" guns. That might be due to bad players piloting her however... The interwar 16" do not seem to offer any advantages over Warspite's guns either.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this