You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
darkstar73

'''' all idiots in ranked

95 comments in this topic

[LEGIO]
Players
585 posts
7,554 battles

Hi all. Am so deadly tired of all fu'''' MO*ONS in ranked. All just camp. Just coward play. I love to play with battleships, but i honestly start to HATE all bbs. And all those who have played 700-1000 games who think they know it all. Rude. Cowards. Sometimes i wish teamkill would give xp. 10000'xp for sink a I'''t in my team. Am not a pre gamer. But what the hell is going on? What to do lads?? Any ideas?? 

• Cool 4

Players
557 posts
4,734 battles

I sometimes potato. Sometimes I do well. Sometimes my kids need my attention half way through a game. Sometimes I am drunk.

Think I've seen you in a couple of matches. Always nice.

• Cool 7

Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles

Don't know. Don't play ranked and save you all that anger? It's not like anyone is forcing you to play ranked if you don't like how the games are in that mode.

Spoiler

(Don't take that for a rude response, but I don't really play ranked, so for me the game is no different than usual so it's "funny" to see all this rage from outside without suffering it). :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 2

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,128 posts
11,666 battles

It's actually the worst in the Premier League as bad play is fueled by arrogance rather than just low skill.

Like the Farra who solo spots even though he has OP team smoke. And my favourite so far, an utter idiot Rank 2 Fuso who made no attempt to gameplay and didn't talk at all. They went straight to a border and farmed so they didn't lose a star. 57k hp doing nothing until he was the last player :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,296 posts
7,553 battles
22 minutes ago, darkstar73 said:

Hi all. Am so deadly tired of all fu'''' MO*ONS in ranked. All just camp. Just coward play. I love to play with battleships, but i honestly start to HATE all bbs. And all those who have played 700-1000 games who think they know it all. Rude. Cowards. Sometimes i wish teamkill would give xp. 10000'xp for sink a I'''t in my team. Am not a pre gamer. But what the hell is going on? What to do lads?? Any ideas?? 

Well tough luck but everyone gets that sometimes.

Your time will come aswell, when you rack up an epic winrate in one session. (if you bring the sufficent skill with you that is)

I made 14 stars + just with my long relaxed sunday session yesterday while watching flamu raging and eventualy wandering of to Metro.

Edit: and no those weren't the easy stars starting with Rank 23. I am rank 4 now :3

[ITA_C]
Players
231 posts
6,717 battles

Im personally sick of people shouting idiot to whoever in chat ,i dont care if they are in right or not , but all i can do is a report , for the camping bb thing i would like to see a changing from wg to make sigma not apply for target over 15 km that would make dispersion begin a serious issue and not an opportunity to get citadels also with badly aimed shoots 

[UNICS]
Players
2,882 posts
12,099 battles
43 minutes ago, darkstar73 said:

Don't enter Random Battles at the moment. All the best are playing Ranked :cap_haloween:

Players
1,011 posts
10,311 battles
34 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

It's actually the worst in the Premier League as bad play is fueled by arrogance rather than just low skill.

Like the Farra who solo spots even though he has OP team smoke. And my favourite so far, an utter idiot Rank 2 Fuso who made no attempt to gameplay and didn't talk at all. They went straight to a border and farmed so they didn't lose a star. 57k hp doing nothing until he was the last player :Smile_sceptic:

lol yea, I had a rank 2 UFR guy rage at me because i didnt answer him......silly me paying attention to shooting enemies and not his chat.....he also yolo the next match while raging at our dd's. The arrogance of some is amazing.

• Cool 1

Players
1,648 posts
12,122 battles
38 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

And my favourite so far, an utter idiot Rank 2 Fuso who made no attempt to gameplay and didn't talk at all. They went straight to a border and farmed so they didn't lose a star. 57k hp doing nothing until he was the last player :Smile_sceptic:

I have never seen this working out well. Many ppl try but never has such a Fuso not lost a star.

I struggled my way from rank 15 (?) to rank 10 with a 44% WR (so I lost around 24 games) and I have only lost 4 or 5 stars along the way. Mostly played Warspite but also had some "success" with Mutsu and Bayern. I wonder when ppl will notice that picking a fight with the enemy at an adequate BB range (which is not 20 km) will outperform any border hugging Fuso.

And I also wonder if ppl turn off their chat. Fleet deployment right at the start usually is a mess.

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,128 posts
11,666 battles
12 minutes ago, deadly_if_swallowed said:

I have never seen this working out well. Many ppl try but never has such a Fuso not lost a star.

I struggled my way from rank 15 (?) to rank 10 with a 44% WR (so I lost around 24 games) and I have only lost 4 or 5 stars along the way. Mostly played Warspite but also had some "success" with Mutsu and Bayern. I wonder when ppl will notice that picking a fight with the enemy at an adequate BB range (which is not 20 km) will outperform any border hugging Fuso.

And I also wonder if ppl turn off their chat. Fleet deployment right at the start usually is a mess.

Yeah most border hugging Fuso fail, that guy sadly knew what he was doing but deserves to fall to R12 lol... I don't even know why ppl Fuso border hug, her dispersion is pretty bad and her guns are relatively low powered.

I think a lot of ppl disable chat bit it's one of the keys to winning Ranked. I personally think a good team is where everyone gets very uniform XP. Having one carry actually isn't good. 

Stick with one ship imo. Never jump straight back into a game with another ship before a game has ended, that loses stars. 

[AXIS]
Beta Tester
4,069 posts
17,316 battles

Saturday I had 30% WR in Ranked. Bad luck, OK. Sunday I had 10% WR in Ranked. All this while being mostly first or second best player in my team, playing an overconfident DD (usually a farming BB is top player). I m obviously an overconfident idiot to keep playing ranked.

[UN]
Weekend Tester
849 posts
20,014 battles

Ranked is getting a tiny advantage (like 1or 2 ticks ahead) and then hold to it and camp. The enemy has to make the move. Which means the mistakes. I had games where first blood occured after 10 minutes.

• Cool 2

[_TN_]
Players
93 posts
4,514 battles
4 hours ago, darkstar73 said:

TAKE IT EASY MATE ....

[LEGIO]
Players
585 posts
7,554 battles
1 hour ago, KelVarnsen said:

TAKE IT EASY MATE ....

Am cool mate. What i meas is that a very few actually play active. They don´t do nothing. Instead many seems to fight more in chat than in game. Hug borderlines. Hide behind islands. A very few give support. Am by no mens a pro. But at least i umderstand that it´s a teambased tactical game. So why does a majority understand that? I think there should be different "series" in ranked.One for those potatoes, and one for those who actually want to play and improve. Some kind of quallifing should be ideal :) 

[LEGIO]
Players
585 posts
7,554 battles
6 hours ago, Spuggy said:

I sometimes potato. Sometimes I do well. Sometimes my kids need my attention half way through a game. Sometimes I am drunk.

Think I've seen you in a couple of matches. Always nice.

Thank you mate :)And yes. Am familiar with those things :cap_rambo:

Beta Tester
449 posts
3,053 battles

Breaks you doesn't it.

my worst offender by a mile so far was a guy in a CA on my team that was unlucky to be fair and caught a cit on the opening salvo and was dropped to half hp.

Well you guessed it he instantly calls all of our team idiots etc etc swear at bbs so on and so forth for no support etc. Literally 20secs into the game and yep he then says I'm out and sails to a1 

anyhow it gets better we continue the game without him, I challenge him a few times in chat for being at total tool as he's just at the back spamming chat and making it hard for the team to communicate.

Anyway we have then turned the game around and are fighting back. Then what do you know I notice him heading towards me and yeah no sooner had I said to the team to watch out he's coming back he will probably try to torp us. He tries to directly torp me as I was capping in my warspite and fighting a bb and a CA at literally the donor die momment of the match. 

I evaded and he was sunk and we just won the game but what a muppet! 

This is after he spent the entre game saying how we were all idiots and would loose his stars, and the damn fool tried to sabotage the game that we had turn around and where winning for him?? And then denid it completely! 

I litterally cant get my head around the thought process these people have, it baffles me. 

• Cool 2

[NKK]
Beta Tester
615 posts
6,296 battles
46 minutes ago, shockinhockin said:

Breaks you doesn't it.

my worst offender by a mile so far was a guy in a CA on my team that was unlucky to be fair and caught a cit on the opening salvo and was dropped to half hp.

Well you guessed it he instantly calls all of our team idiots etc etc swear at bbs so on and so forth for no support etc. Literally 20secs into the game and yep he then says I'm out and sails to a1 

anyhow it gets better we continue the game without him, I challenge him a few times in chat for being at total tool as he's just at the back spamming chat and making it hard for the team to communicate.

Anyway we have then turned the game around and are fighting back. Then what do you know I notice him heading towards me and yeah no sooner had I said to the team to watch out he's coming back he will probably try to torp us. He tries to directly torp me as I was capping in my warspite and fighting a bb and a CA at literally the donor die momment of the match. 

I evaded and he was sunk and we just won the game but what a muppet! 

This is after he spent the entre game saying how we were all idiots and would loose his stars, and the damn fool tried to sabotage the game that we had turn around and where winning for him?? And then denid it completely! 

I litterally cant get my head around the thought process these people have, it baffles me. 

Did you report him? I mean, not in the game, but to support. If you had the replay, he could be sanctioned.

• Cool 1

Players
1,473 posts

I have played every season of ranked, from what i have seen in the current season CA's and BB's are ok, obviously you get players that go Kamikaze but overall not too bad.

As ever, the stronger carrier almost always win the battle for the team,carriers are so very unbalanced in ranked due to the mismatch of player skill levels.

For DD's this is the worst i have ever seen in a ranked season; game after game DD's go yolo to caps and are sunk very quickly, the standard of DD players has dropped significantly

Players
575 posts
6,285 battles

DD's should get suport from BB's which is benefit for all players. I can see on rynku 10 down that players help often each other. In almost each game I do damage to enemy DD's. If we able kill enemy DD's before ours get sunk we have big advantage.

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,612 posts
5,167 battles
1 hour ago, Kiagy said:

I have played every season of ranked, from what i have seen in the current season CA's and BB's are ok, obviously you get players that go Kamikaze but overall not too bad.

As ever, the stronger carrier almost always win the battle for the team,carriers are so very unbalanced in ranked due to the mismatch of player skill levels.

For DD's this is the worst i have ever seen in a ranked season; game after game DD's go yolo to caps and are sunk very quickly, the standard of DD players has dropped significantly

One of the things I learned as a DD driver in ranked is never to use speed boost to get to the initial objective CAP zone, as your team will be too far behind to support you if contact is made (if there is hard cover, then yes, it can be used, but that is quite rare).

[RNSF]
Players
209 posts
12,709 battles

Personally i am sick to death of BB who refuse to do anything except sit at the back hiding behind islands giving NO support and not helping at all, far too many firing wrong ammo at targets (Example- Firing HE at broadside cruiser) then complain that DD are not pushing or smoking them. BB drivers need to grow some balls and realise they have strongest armour and biggest guns and can DELETE CA and DD from game in one or two shots.....basically........man up and do your job, lead the attack, tank damage and KILL enemy ships !

• Cool 3

[CIRC]
Beta Tester
227 posts
2,810 battles

Ranked is no different to randoms, I've come across plenty of people that AFK or bring stock ships into ranked then entirely ignore instructions from team mates. I've found playing the Farragut is the best ship for the impact on win chance, you can carry a bad team far better when you can take down most other DD's easily in gun fights and can give your team smoke (which can encourage them to actually push forward if you lay the smoke slightly ahead of them :cap_like:) it also has the speed to go and take caps in the late game when there are only a few ships left.