Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Blue_Bug

Where are the High School Fleet Personal Battle Missions

16 comments in this topic

[TTT]
Supertester
3,637 posts
13,492 battles
11 minutes ago, Namuras said:

After downtime today?

Downtime on monday?

[YJKG]
Players
297 posts
16,641 battles
1 hour ago, Blue_Bug said:

According to the calender  :

10 July - 31 Sept: High School Fleet Personal Battle Missions

• Earn experience for your High School Fleet ships.

I can't find them. Do you ?

Source : https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/82585-july-calendar/

They prolly forgot to activate them? :P Someone poke them with a stick or something to see if they wake up so they can go flip the switch on the missions. Also I do hope the XOs are available... without them I won't be grabbing them yet... and maybe Isoroku as well. :o

[BYOB]
Players
3,070 posts
11,021 battles
6 minutes ago, atomskytten said:

They are active but you have to win in the Harekaze to activate them.

So they are locked for those who bought only the HSF Graf Spee? Great job at failing WG...

Not only is there no description of the requirements, the people who only bought the HSF Graf Spee are left without the missions.

Beta Tester
1,929 posts
7,756 battles
8 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

So they are locked for those who bought only the HSF Graf Spee? Great job at failing WG...

Not only is there no description of the requirements, the people who only bought the HSF Graf Spee are left without the missions.

Don't know about the HSF Graf Spee but I would expect it to work there as well when you win in that ship. The mission automatically runs and gives the rewards when you win, you don't have to look for it and chose it.

Players
1,428 posts

I might have found them : 

They seem to be part of the silver and gold bundles. I bought a bronze bundle so no XP misions. 

Still seems a bit strange to announce this on the calender as it isn't realy an event or special. They sold these misions before together with a ship and it was never announced on the calender as an event or special.

[YJKG]
Players
297 posts
16,641 battles
40 minutes ago, Blue_Bug said:

I might have found them : 

They seem to be part of the silver and gold bundles. I bought a bronze bundle so no XP misions. 

Still seems a bit strange to announce this on the calender as it isn't realy an event or special. They sold these misions before together with a ship and it was never announced on the calender as an event or special.

Well, that feels cheap of them. Guess I don't have to hurry to get the ships then :P I mean who needs bonus exp on them. XD And besides; no XO, no dice.

[AAA-]
Players
662 posts
5,032 battles

On Asia server it is not a mission but an in game event seem to be that for each battle won your HSF commander gets Commander EXP x 2 on all bundles cheap or expensive as long as the ships are on sale 81 days. So you can check it out in the details box after battle if you got x 2 EXP for your commander if you won that battle that is.

[YJKG]
Players
297 posts
16,641 battles
1 minute ago, SteDorff said:

On Asia server it is not a mission but an in game event seem to be that for each a battle won your HSF commander gets Commander EXP x 2 on all bundles cheap or expensive as long as the ships are on sale 81 days.

Yes but on the Asia server they get stuff at better rates due to their lower income most of the time. (Top bundle Kaga was 40 bucks there as well) And we all know WGEU is all for extorting money but all against people having fun/earning things at a reasonable rate.

[AAA-]
Players
662 posts
5,032 battles
4 minutes ago, Tirande said:

Yes but on the Asia server they get stuff at better rates due to their lower income most of the time. (Top bundle Kaga was 40 bucks there as well) And we all know WGEU is all for extorting money but all against people having fun/earning things at a reasonable rate.

I would also rather have the Asian second package with flag but the question was about the missions  I also think in this case considering the content the flag could be included in all bundles after all we sometimes get special flags for only participating or winning one game.

[YJKG]
Players
297 posts
16,641 battles
6 minutes ago, SteDorff said:

I would also rather have the Asian second package with flag but the question was about the missions 

Well considering part of the missions are in the higher end bundles; my point stands. I had expected ARP-style missions rewarding us with stuff like the XOs, Isoroku and maybe some fast exp for the new captains.

[AAA-]
Players
662 posts
5,032 battles
1 minute ago, Tirande said:

Well considering part of the missions are in the higher end bundles; my point stands. I had expected ARP-style missions rewarding us with stuff like the XOs, Isoroku and maybe some fast exp for the new captains.

What missions would still be the question? I think there are no special missions just the event x 2 commander EXP I did not buy anything yet so maybe someone who bought an expensive bundle can elaborate if it is just EXP or a given set of extra missions.

[BYOB]
Players
3,070 posts
11,021 battles
3 hours ago, atomskytten said:

Don't know about the HSF Graf Spee but I would expect it to work there as well when you win in that ship. The mission automatically runs and gives the rewards when you win, you don't have to look for it and chose it.

Those are the extra XP missions that are also available to people who bought ships in the sale. I do not believe that those are the missions for the HSF ships, they don't warrant an entry in the calendar.

Sign in to follow this