Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
philjd

Ranked - reached my bow out point

1 comment in this topic

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,613 posts
5,167 battles

OK, I am not a good player (better than average I think though) and have reached rank 8 - that will do me for this season, I am not consistent enough to do much more than 'contribute' to the win, sometimes with a large contribution, but those are offset by too many potato moments to be of real use to my teams.

I have learned a lot, thank you to those I have played with - both alongside and against for those lessons. With apologies to those I let down also.

For those who think that Ranked should be reserved for those 'deserving' of it (whether by ship tier or whatever statistical "analysis" - don't be daft, ranked is a much better place to learn stuff than in random. It's only by actually having to rely upon yourself and the active co-operation/coordination of the team that you can actually truly measure yourself, and ranked is incomparably better than randoms for that.

Bon voyage to those remaining in the season.

Edit - ok, changed my mind as I saw the stats from  http://wows-numbers.com/season/id,7/ and decided that actually I deserve to up there and continuing despite my odd stupid moment(s).

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this