Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Capt_Wet_Pants

Unleash the Kraken-Pyrography art video!

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[HOME]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,001 posts
7,190 battles

Some impressive skills and passion there indeed! Btw, what ship it is on the artwork? Looks to me like something from Kawachi-Ishizuchi-Kongou axle by watching the outlook of turret and mast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
288 posts
25 minutes ago, WolfGewehr said:

Some impressive skills and passion there indeed! Btw, what ship it is on the artwork? Looks to me like something from Kawachi-Ishizuchi-Kongou axle by watching the outlook of turret and mast.

Thanks, I took an image from somewhere about wows screensaver. 

Might be Iowa class battleship! Its hard to capture all details in burning, but I did my best. 

Here is the original image.

72872_world_of_warships_wargaming_net_wa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOME]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,001 posts
7,190 battles

What a brainfart from me, should have already seen that there is only one turret in the bow section, so Kongou and Ishizuchi are excluded immediately. Also Myogi's bow looks different so the answer is Kawachi :Smile-_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
288 posts
32 minutes ago, WolfGewehr said:

What a brainfart from me, should have already seen that there is only one turret in the bow section, so Kongou and Ishizuchi are excluded immediately. Also Myogi's bow looks different so the answer is Kawachi :Smile-_tongue:

Oh boy I am not that much expert on identifying ships :( thanks for clarifying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NED]
Players
4,209 posts
11,709 battles

Wow.... I truly have no words bro. For real: tears in my eyes.... I'd recommend WG to put this clip on the portal of all servers ASAP....

 

Edit: I sent your thread to the Mod. WG has got to see this!

Edited by Ferry_25
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
288 posts
8 hours ago, bushwacker001 said:

Nice Daan, well impressed.  :Smile_Default:

Thanks, I am thinking about a theme "Clash of the elements 2018". An aggressive Dragon against an aggressive Hydra! 

Hopefully I can start burning during October 2017 :cap_look: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jahrakajin
Guest
0 posts

Nice! Really impressive! Keep up the good work :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,156 posts
2,248 battles
On 7/9/2017 at 8:18 PM, Capt_Wet_Pants said:

 

 

 

Very nice and incredibly impressive!

 

If you happen to have trouble finding a place to put it up, let me know :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
288 posts
On 7/12/2017 at 9:32 AM, MrConway said:

 

Very nice and incredibly impressive!

If you happen to have trouble finding a place to put it up, let me know :Smile_hiding:

 Thank you MrConway, I just send you a private message. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×