You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Horin728

The weekend

14 comments in this topic

[CSF]
Players
471 posts
4,701 battles

Picture is edited due to naming and shaming, but we are definetly reaching autism levels that shouldn't even be possible... How can a team killer be better than a third of a team? And why does it always seem like the special snowflakes are on my team? 

Spoiler

gfCKJAI.jpg

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,664 posts
1,453 battles

Context needed. What teamkiller? Did he teamkill ingame or was he pink at start?

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,780 posts
10,685 battles
10 minutes ago, Horin728 said:

How can a team killer be better than a third of a team?

Easily. All that's required is dealing a lot of damage (and performing other XP-rewarded actions) AND killing a team member. Plus there's the need of not getting last shots if being a teamkiller needs to be visible in team stats. In fact, I remember seeing battles where someone with negative kills was in top 3 (ok, that might be just once, but top half is nothing unheard of) of the winning team.

• Cool 1

Players
36 posts
5,990 battles

Maybe he made a very stupid mistake with his torps and played a decent game for the rest. Nothing too weird or special about it imho. 

Good luck with coping with your autism Horn. 

Players
894 posts
11,126 battles
12 minutes ago, fallenkezef said:

Context needed. What teamkiller? Did he teamkill ingame or was he pink at start?

There is a player with "-1" kill on the list, so there is no extra information needed on this part.

• Cool 1

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,664 posts
1,453 battles
3 minutes ago, AkosJaccik said:

There is a player with "-1" kill on the list, so there is no extra information needed on this part.

Re-read after a cup of tea and see it now. Been one of those days

[CSF]
Players
471 posts
4,701 battles

What I meant by that question is... How can a third of a team be so bad, that one can TK and still come out better than them? Ok one of them was AFK, but the others?

Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles

I teamkilled once after someone attempted to teamkill me first. I ended up first on my team, what's wrong with that? (Ending up first of the team I mean, not teamkilling).

[CATS]
Players
14,730 posts
10,882 battles
39 minutes ago, Horin728 said:

What I meant by that question is... How can a third of a team be so bad, that one can TK and still come out better than them? Ok one of them was AFK, but the others?

Teamkills do not give much negative XP.

As elastion explained, it is easy to still perform well.

I suggest to take a break when frustrated.

This morning I lost threetimes in a row. My teams were really bad and I stopped playing.

I started playing again during the afternoon and won fivetimes in a row. Yes, I still had many players with a camping disorder in my team, but luckily, the enemy was as bad.

[NED]
Players
4,198 posts
11,706 battles

we don't know the situation of that TK. Maybe he/ she accidentally hit a very low hp friendly with 1 gun hit when in TV. Happens a lot. And for the rest he played very well.

point: don't worry about is OP. I'm in a win prohibition period myself. Have quite decent matches though. Just not (hardly) allowed to win lately. I know: it'll pass.

Beta Tester
871 posts
5,588 battles

Have been pink from time to time, doesn't mean i'm a serial team killer. It happens to the best of us, even just one stray torp can set off the pink colour of shame. The weekend though, snowflakes everywhere I would agree. Tried to get 4 and 5 stars in operations for my good friend and all weekend we have had nothing but snowflakes ( I call them something worse) but it sure reminds me of WoT and the carpet of redness.

[HOME]
Players
1,682 posts
9,146 battles
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

but luckily, the enemy was as bad.

Gotta love this part of the game, where it isn't the best team that wins, but the less retarded one...

[ST-EU]
Supertest Coordinator
217 posts
9,235 battles

That's just the team killers that are recorded and visible as the -1 in the score overview. It doesn't even show you the idiot BB drivers that push you our of your own smoke (into a torpwall), or move alongside you in such a way that you cannot maneuver anymore and are hit by two torps that you'd otherwise easily have avoided. Those I also consider teamkillers eventhough they aren't punished for their idiocy.

[FISHR]
Beta Tester
269 posts
7,752 battles

root of all problems in this game (and others) can thusly be summarized as "other people suck".

there.