You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Spruzzetto

Overpenetration

35 comments in this topic

[XIDAN]
Players
41 posts

It's only me or BB have a little problem of overpen? 10 shoot 6 is overpen 2 richo 1 crached and mayb 1 hit normally at any damn range. do something if not only happen to me.

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,664 posts
1,453 battles

Need some context, what are you aiming at? My Warspite always ovetpens a Cleveland but gets good, solid hits on a Fuso

Players
751 posts
3,009 battles

Could be worse my new Kurfurst had 6 over pens on a stationary Zao.........RNG wasn't kind to me :(

on the other hand I left a Montana on 6 HP this morning........I was like.........wut........why :Smile-angry:

:Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 1

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,664 posts
1,453 battles
6 minutes ago, GhostRider_24 said:

Could be worse my new Kurfurst had 6 over pens on a stationary Zao.........RNG wasn't kind to me :(

on the other hand I left a Montana on 6 HP this morning........I was like.........wut........why :Smile-angry:

:Smile-_tongue:

This is why I like RN cls, you'll never overpen

[XIDAN]
Players
41 posts
35 minutes ago, fallenkezef said:

Need some context, what are you aiming at? My Warspite always ovetpens a Cleveland but gets good, solid hits on a Fuso

last one? iowa 8km from me, im with tirpitz, 4 shot at iowa full boardside 3 over pen, 1 cracked i've to say more? perfectly hit on the middle. i think BB have seriously problem. is just the last expample from my last game.

Players
341 posts
6,326 battles

Maybe 1 shell hit the armour belt and the other 3 hit the superstructure? There definitely are some strange situations where you get overpens though.

[XIDAN]
Players
41 posts

nope, try to citadels then i'll hit the side, ok 1 got belt and cracked but the other three? anyway as i said, i can  upload TONS of video with my scharnhost, iowa, montana tirpitz and more and more with those insane situation, something change into a bad way but i don't want whining here, i'll just asking for a check and fixes, there is plenty of angry people about this situation, shoot at cruiser is like shot on destroyer overpen EVERYWHERE. i'm not one of that kind of people who want pretend to oneshot entire world because "i've a battleship" it's a game but this situation start to be frustrating a lot. low dpm, high chance of miss high reload and then 90% of overpen is a big problem. just for say i see a lot of people start to use HE on high end battleship... there is always a reason.

Players
918 posts
8,318 battles

Especially with RN CLs you need to aim more to the aft, learned that the hard way when I had 9 overpens in one shot on a Leander.

[DSW]
Players
3,792 posts
7,737 battles
3 hours ago, trono007 said:

i think BB have seriously problem.

yes they do - that they are vastly too powerful. stop asking for buffs...

• Cool 1

[XIDAN]
Players
41 posts
Just now, Tyrendian89 said:

yes they do - that they are vastly too powerful. stop asking for buffs...

i'm not one of that kind of people who want pretend to oneshot entire world because "i've a battleship"

it's ur opinion

Players
2,236 posts
14,317 battles

...i think BB have seriously problem. is just the last expample from my last game...

201 PvE
375 PvP

Battles          WR        Dmg       Sh☠       Srv       MBH        
Colorado               112 (PvP)    45.54%    33,015     0.5          31%    19%        
Server Average                        48.93%    43,852      0.7           46%    23%

Colorado is you most played ship in PvP, but you are not doing server average in many critical areas.  It looks like you may have progressed to far to fast.  You are missing some fundamentals through lack of experience.

[XIDAN]
Players
41 posts

my stat are hidden from last year and cannot be update, i don't play a single battle with colorado from november 2016. nothing to answer anymore, i said maybe there is a problem and people start to hunt witch.

Players
2,236 posts
14,317 battles
2 minutes ago, trono007 said:

my stat are hidden from last year and cannot be update, i don't play a single battle with colorado from november 2016. nothing to answer anymore, i said maybe there is a problem and people start to hunt witch.

Witch hunt?   Maybe you are correct and all BBs are now suffering from a glitch in the game code.  It could happen.  I think we can be assured that if this is a server wide issue there will be other that notice and bring to the forum also.

Let see what happens. :Smile_Default:

[XIDAN]
Players
41 posts

now u are into the good way, i already ask to a friends rank 1 and he confirmed something changed about overpen. the change still happen around 6.1.1 and 6.6.1, i don't know exactly when caused i'm discontinued but i've immediatley noticed aboard to my scharnhorst (with a lot of other changes) and seems that affect all my BB (talking about me obv. ndr), don't know for CA, CL and DD cause i'll use those only sometimes when its required.

Players
2,236 posts
14,317 battles

Colorado                      Dmg
All Time                      41,867
Last Two Weeks        43,089

It seems like Colorado damage may be up a bit.  Perhaps it is tied to a specific BB.

Tirpitz                         Dmg
All Time                     50,568
Last Two Weeks        52,885

Players
2,236 posts
14,317 battles
5 minutes ago, trono007 said:

my stat are blocked u cannot see ^^

Server wide stats.  Server wide nothing seems to be showing up, but it could be more complex than just raw damage numbers.

Alpha Tester
1,818 posts
4,947 battles

There are no problems with overpenetrations so your "friend" is lying. If anything, battleships are doing too well at the moment.

[XIDAN]
Players
41 posts

my team mate doesn't have any reasons to lie O.o he didn't get money or advantage nor do not lose rank. he spent his time for join game with a BB for test. i hope it's better if ppl see what happen and try before talk. anyway server stats are lowered? can be a proof about. personally i'll continue to check this situation and i hope that will be fixed soon. in case i'm n00b (i'm not exclude this option i'm a man not a god) i can take the right way i like to correct. but i need to know if the problem is mine or not from a trusted voice.

[OP]
Beta Tester
248 posts
16,800 battles
5 hours ago, trono007 said:

It's only me or BB have a little problem of overpen? 10 shoot 6 is overpen 2 richo 1 crached and mayb 1 hit normally at any damn range. do something if not only happen to me.

i think youll fit in our clan perfectly!

shooting with OverPenetration, Overpens all day! :D

Beta Tester
652 posts
4,359 battles

Right put simply:

A. You only play BBs...

On 7/9/2017 at 10:25 PM, trono007 said:

don't know for CA, CL and DD cause i'll use those only sometimes when its required.

So, go play cruisers, destroyers and carriers, get them up to tier 7, then come back along with better stats and a better general idea of the game. Playing one type of ship is bad for both you and your team.

B. Overpens happen, they happen due to big shells hitting weak armour. If a shell disperses into the superstructure, you can get overpens. If it goes clean through the ships bow/stern, overpen. If it goes through the upper main belt (like on Iowa), overpen.

C. If you still insist that AP is broken, please, enable replays (easily done, there are guides all over the internet), attach the replay to your next post, and we/I will take a look at the overpen magic in question ^^

As for the witch hunt, the problem lies in what your post means: Something is wrong with BBs/ is something wrong with BBs?

Now, WG gets so many of these posts, which leads to the over-buffed BB problem atm. :Smile_amazed:

[XIDAN]
Players
41 posts
3 hours ago, gekkehenkie50 said:

Right put simply:

A. You only play BBs...

So, go play cruisers, destroyers and carriers, get them up to tier 7, then come back along with better stats and a better general idea of the game. Playing one type of ship is bad for both you and your team.

B. Overpens happen, they happen due to big shells hitting weak armour. If a shell disperses into the superstructure, you can get overpens. If it goes clean through the ships bow/stern, overpen. If it goes through the upper main belt (like on Iowa), overpen.

C. If you still insist that AP is broken, please, enable replays (easily done, there are guides all over the internet), attach the replay to your next post, and we/I will take a look at the overpen magic in question ^^

As for the witch hunt, the problem lies in what your post means: Something is wrong with BBs/ is something wrong with BBs?

Now, WG gets so many of these posts, which leads to the over-buffed BB problem atm. :Smile_amazed:

u are splendid, read my poste 10 times, and then answer again i said i play DD CA CL and not i didn't play just i don't want to speak about cause is not my main class. my replay is enable ad i said here

On 9/7/2017 at 6:43 PM, trono007 said:

i can  upload TONS of video with my scharnhost, iowa, montana tirpitz and more and more with those insane situation

for what i can understand u are one of the most that use fingers and didn't try before talk. oh and u admit that

3 hours ago, gekkehenkie50 said:

but u try to go around the problem speaking about lower armour... iowa lower armour? seriosly? 410mm? more than a kung fhurer? really? are u joking? yes is the main turret, yes there is an RNG but as i already said where i've shoot.

u want to know what u have to do? go start a battle with tirpitz, shoot against an iowa boardside with front turret from 8km and post your video result, and please do it into youtube live streaming then i can see is not an old gameplay, after that we can talk about, yeah i don't trust u cause i just said mybe there is a problem and fortune i'm not the only one and u have just started to insult about my honesty.

when u have ready contact me bye!

[HOME]
Players
1,680 posts
9,146 battles
1 hour ago, trono007 said:

u want to know what u have to do? go start a battle with tirpitz, shoot against an iowa boardside with front turret from 8km and post your video result, and please do it into youtube live streaming then i can see is not an old gameplay, after that we can talk about, yeah i don't trust u cause i just said mybe there is a problem and fortune i'm not the only one and u have just started to insult about my honesty.

when u have ready contact me bye!

I have ready!

But me no tirpitz to go iowa boardside with. Mybe u have honesty and buy me one, then I'll go shoot iowa boardside and post picture you.

When u have ready contact me bye!