Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
bouncer8409

Just Curious

10 comments in this topic

[RNSF]
Players
209 posts
12,655 battles

Hi guys.

I am usually a Cruiser player who occasionally takes out BB or DD just for a change of pace.I had a ranked battle yesterday in my Fuso. During this match an enemy Dunkerque who was trying to hide behind an island reversed far enough to show me his side at about 10k-11k range so i gave him a full broadside and got a satisfactory result - 50k damage, thanks very much. The guy then starts to scream cheat and repeatedly accused me of using an illegal mod and cheasting. At first i tried to politely explain that he made a mistake but he became very abusive and to my shame i admit i then responded in the same way. 

This sort of situation happens, i have been on the receiving end a few times and while it is annoying i generally recognise it was MY mistake and get on with the game.

I would be interested to hear from you guys how often this happens and any funny ones that would give us all a smile.

No naming and shaming just the funny ones please guys.

Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles

Happens from time to me. It's usually BBs that complain so much, they look like since they play BB they're invincible or that they don't thing they can take those massive hits since they play a BB. But just ignore them. 

The funny thing for me in your case it's that the guy complained and accused you of cheating because of taking a massive hit from a proper BB while playing a Dunkerque. Like if Dunkerque was tanky or something. :Smile_teethhappy:

Players
341 posts
6,326 battles

Who takes a Dunkek into ranked anyway? TBF it can be made to work, but there are certainly more competitive ships.

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
965 posts
10,852 battles

Had a match yesterday whereby an enemy spent nearly the entire match raging at my division mate for using aimbot because he deleted his broadside Kuma at around 7km. Apparently that is, to use his words, impossible. I could have (almost) understood it if the guy had been new to the game but it turns out he had 100s of games in the Kuma.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
94 posts
8,203 battles

I had similar situation in my fuso in ranked few days ago. the only difference was I was aiming at perth staying in smoke from  about 19 km. got few overpens so activated my spotter plane which at that distance gives me almost aerial view of him sitting in his smoke and showing his position with constant spam of shells and angle of his ship  - so with the next salvo he just got deleted. I got instantly accused of cheating because its impossible to hit a ship in smoke apparently and my polite explanations went with more accusations so in the end I just told him to learn to play and shut up

[IRQ]
Players
2,719 posts
6,638 battles

If someone tells you you're cheating or using hax or whatever, pat yourself on the back for a job well done.

Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles
3 hours ago, xxNihilanxx said:

Had a match yesterday whereby an enemy spent nearly the entire match raging at my division mate for using aimbot because he deleted his broadside Kuma at around 7km. Apparently that is, to use his words, impossible. I could have (almost) understood it if the guy had been new to the game but it turns out he had 100s of games in the Kuma.

Thank you for sharing this, sir. You made my day. :Smile_teethhappy:

Players
1,428 posts

Had yesterday a player in a yorck, who thought it was an good idea to go broadside at 11 K (I was sailing an NC). He called me a cheater. I smiled and carried on , just ignoring him. Those players don't listen to reason.  

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this