Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
cherry2blost

Renewed Faith in WG Customer care !

9 comments in this topic

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,761 posts
17,430 battles

Just a message to say how much I appreciated the effort taken by the devs to offer excellent customer service on this occasion......

"Ahoy Captain,

We would like to inform you that you have been identified as one the people who suffered from a drop due to network connectivity issue that occurred July 4th, between 18:00 and 19:30 on the EU World of Warships server.

We're committed to providing the best experience possible for everyone playing our game, and thus, we would like to credit you with a small compensation, which will be credited to your account. Process should last between 14:00 - 15:00 CET, July 8th. No additional action from you will be required to receive the compensation.

The compensation will include 24h of Premium (active from moment of crediting July 8th) and a set of signal flags - x5 of all standard battle and economical flags.

Have a great weekend,
The World of Warships Team"

Nice move and great effort guys !

• Cool 4

Players
341 posts
6,749 battles

I must say with this generous sale, decent missions for once, and compensation for people like you, WG EU do seem to have upped their game just recently.

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,872 posts
10,130 battles

It is indeed a nice touch.

No matter how much we can disagree with the game direction, the marketing department is top notch.
Perhaps a bit too good for our own good :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 2

Alpha Tester
1,935 posts
6,164 battles

I received two of those compensations and I didn't disconnect in any of my games (stopped playing when news of the server crashes appeared). Seems like there's an automated process that checks when players played and hands out compensations to everyone who fits the criteria.

I have yet to receive the mail though.

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,319 posts
8,589 battles

Well, then I guess it's time to reuse the pic I made when the Project R was running on EU. There was some heated forum talking and drama going on then :Smile_bajan2:

AAjK8q9.jpg

Beta Tester
109 posts
12,615 battles

I too received that same email, what form the compensation took was not important to me....what was important? WG admitted a mistake and compensated for it. And I didn't even make a complaint, how easy would it have been for WG to just ignore the technical issue? Its easy to give WG a hard time, I have joined in on WG bashing at times....now I shall join in on this WG praising too.

Players
256 posts
3,139 battles

I've never had any problem with WG customer care such that my faith required renewing. However, I thought I'd take this opportunity to say thank you for the stack of signal flags and the 24 hours of premium time that arrived in my lap when I logged on yesterday. Whatever the problems were with connectivity must have happened while I was at work, and so I didn't suffer anyway, but thank you again WG for the gifts. Very nice indeed!

All you need to do now is give HMS Iron Duke two funnels and I'll be 100% happy. :Smile_smile:

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,677 posts
11,301 battles

Hi all,

I also got the e-mail today (after 2 days of 5x Flags+ "Premium")...

IMHO it was great move by WG! :Smile_Default:

Leo "Apollo11"

Sign in to follow this