You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
sjff

some ships a wanna see next year

17 comments in this topic

[UEN]
Players
35 posts
4,665 battles

this is some ships that i want 2018

1: HMS Agincourt hms-agincourt-1913.jpg.b9de95a1fc6ae397edc302d54512a01b.jpg

2:HMS Vitctorius02_hms_victorious.jpg.a60d85af28a2e1b6f839be3deb2fa68c.jpg

3:HMS Prince of whales596112c36cac3_Prince20of20Wales.jpg.4fde5c3a917873031fcf337723cae5a2.jpg

4: USS Saratoga (battelcruser) lexingtonbattlecruiers.jpg.94931bcdca547cd41b5eecc1b5177ee2.jpg

5:HMS Drottning Victoria (Queen Victoria) 08252.jpg.e644ba25072d4279730107c796edce5a.jpg

this its was i hope to see 2018 whats ships do you hope to see 2018? 

and sorry to my bad English have a nice day 

Beta Tester
5,055 posts
2,939 battles

Agincourt ? You mean the thing Brazil wanted to build so much until they realised it was so stupid that they sold it and refused to buy it again even when proposed about 8 years after ?

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
658 posts

1 question why want to HMS prince of wales in game if her class leader ship will be on game soon?
i know the historical background but in my opinion premium ships has unique ship like  1 or 2 ship build for experiment and used that experience in the mass production class,or just experiment like USS alaska class.
and this good expample the yuubari.

but as i say this is only my opinion

• Cool 1

Players
757 posts
3,227 battles

To all them captains wishin for more ships.

-We will expect British Battleships in 0.6.9.

-we will expect german Carriers/Russian Battleships after 2-3 months from the release of British BBs

-We will expect German Carriers/Russian Battleships after 2-3 months from the realease of German Carriers/ Russian Battleships

-We will expect Russian Carriers/New tech tree sfter 2-3 months from release of German Carriers/Russian Battleships.

-New tree/ French BBs

-New tree/British CVs

-New tree/Russian CVs

*Probably2019/2020*

-EXPECT SUBMARINES

Im not kidding. We saw subs in April Fools, There is a Error connection to this page from wows with a submarine on it Get the mod from aslains which allows you to see hidden ships and tech trees and go to ARP tech tree and you will see ARP I-401 which is a submarine.

PS-My hand is now tired

• Cool 1

Players
3,041 posts
3,645 battles
12 hours ago, Mr_Mistery said:

1 question why want to HMS prince of wales in game if her class leader ship will be on game soon?

2 reasons

1: Denmark straight (Which for some reason is between iceland and greenland, nice job naming bureau)

2: They're going to f*ck up KGV with fictional 15 inch upgrades

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
658 posts
1 hour ago, txtspeak said:

2 reasons

1: Denmark straight (Which for some reason is between iceland and greenland, nice job naming bureau)

2: They're going to f*ck up KGV with fictional 15 inch upgrades

well the second i understand same as sharni guns(that the only reason to buy the sharni) WG wants to make enough money of this,it would be the normal one though if the I would yield let everybody use it as he would like it.
if somebody wishes with the historical cannon then let him be allowed to use it with it, not premium as a ship and if somebody wants to use it with the fictitious development then go ahead.
only well the money and some lazy players who cannot use the cannon with little calibre (we know it onto what and this one of the problems of the game to this part do not wish commented)

I wait for WARTHUNDER naval part because of this because there is not fictitious paper there vehicles only they what were built as a prototype or actually away it started being built up but it was not finished of course there is what is not good but it onto an other forum truth topic.
although I hope for it it is not made there the sharni fiasco and one will not be premiums ship.
you say it with a word the wg again to make I hope for it because of that not,although I play it less rather already WT.

• Cool 1

[L4GG]
Players
1,551 posts
6,274 battles

None of the above, what I wanna see it's more light cruisers, a separate tech tree of light cruisers up to tier X.

I'm a big fan of Phoenix, Omaha, and my fav it's Emile. And I would like to continue in that line, if there were a line.

Or have more than one choice in each tier we unlock.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
5,055 posts
2,939 battles

I wanna see some italian ship.

So far that's the only of the 7 major naval power of WWII not to have a branch of its own. Any would do, they had interesting cruisers, destroyers, and battleships.

• Cool 2

[UEN]
Players
35 posts
4,665 battles
2 hours ago, Butterdoll said:

None of the above, what I wanna see it's more light cruisers, a separate tech tree of light cruisers up to tier X.

I'm a big fan of Phoenix, Omaha, and my fav it's Emile. And I would like to continue in that line, if there were a line.

Or have more than one choice in each tier we unlock.

if you want i can try to find some light cruisers and post a light cruisers list? :Smile_Default:

• Cool 1

[UEN]
Players
35 posts
4,665 battles
Just now, Butterdoll said:

yes, please:cap_rambo:

Reveal hidden contents

okey Do you wish a special nation or random?

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,684 posts
9,234 battles
38 minutes ago, LastButterfly said:

I wanna see some italian ship.

So far that's the only of the 7 major naval power of WWII not to have a branch of its own. Any would do, they had interesting cruisers, destroyers, and battleships.

Seconded.
Bring on the Italian CA branch, then the BB branch right after.

Zara and Littorio pls

[L4GG]
Players
1,551 posts
6,274 battles

No, must be fast and nimble, it's all I ask, with an historical pedigree would be perfect.

[UEN]
Players
35 posts
4,665 battles
Just now, Butterdoll said:

No, must be fast and nimble, it's all I ask

okey i start search now can take som time :cap_look:

Players
405 posts
3,276 battles

Looking forward to RN carriers, personally, even though I suck at carrier gameplay :Smile_facepalm:

Anyway, I hope the Ark Royal makes it in, as it had an amazing (if brief) history. Scared Langsdorff into crippling the Graf Spee, participated in the Norway campaign, being torpedoed (thank goodness none went off...), crippling the Bismarck's steering gear, serving in the Med then finally succumbing to a single torp from a U-boat.

Also, I hope that the Ark and Illustrious class both get strong secondary batteries. If you see the amount of 4.5" guns they mount, it rivals BB secondaries

Spoiler

596489eed04cd_HMSArkRoyal.thumb.jpg.cc80a4f1a3a713702e79689a9b841188.jpg

Nice drawing of the Ark. The 4.5" HA guns clearly visible in front of the island. The rest of its AA consisted of those quad Vickers .50 cals, and the omnipresent 8-barrelled pom-poms. An air wing of up to 70 aircraft, too. They will most likely be Skuas for dive bombing, Swordfishes/Albacores for torp bombers and Fairey Fulmars as fighter aircraft.

How about this for an idea, see what you think: Player controlled guns on British carriers, to try them out for other carriers. DD's will be scared to approach within 10km of an Illustrious class!