Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
xeransa

Blyskawica summer sale tomorrow 09/07/17

11 comments in this topic

[AXIS]
Beta Tester
4,069 posts
17,316 battles

It s the only Polish ship, so its captain will not be very useful. You also have only this ship to train him and start from zero, so it will take longer. Because of this, I think it is less useful than Leningrad or Sims, which have their own full ship lines.

I have it, but l would not buy it again.

[HAVEN]
Players
719 posts
6,164 battles

Before the stealth mechanic changes she was a must have but even now she is still good.

Sure you can use AFT and fire out to 14.4km but you will be spotted and can still be hit even if you do WASD hack, sure you can sit in smoke and do the job or you can choose to save 4pts and put them somewhere else and make it a gunboat but with the stock range.

I am still undecided what to do with the capt since the changes, i like the range but i do not like being spotted for 20seconds when i am 1/10th the size of a BB so really countering DD seems to be the better option. If spotting mechanics changed to that it takes into account the size of the ship and guns which then reduce your spot time then i maybe more likely to stick with the current build i have.

[S0F]
Beta Tester
163 posts
6,407 battles
21 minutes ago, 22cm said:

It s the only Polish ship, so its captain will not be very useful. You also have only this ship to train him and start from zero, so it will take longer. Because of this, I think it is less useful than Leningrad or Sims, which have their own full ship lines.

I have it, but l would not buy it again.

Fair point I'll save my cash for something else.

Players
1,202 posts
8,169 battles
13 minutes ago, xeransa said:

Fair point I'll save my cash for something else.

I've also found her quite disappointing as far as credit income is concerned. Server stats corroborate that, in the last 2 weeks she averaged 1140 XP while other T7 premiums were in the 1400 to 1500 XP range. She's a strong DD, but she offers very little in terms of premium ship benefits. 

Players
341 posts
6,326 battles

I've just bought it with the doubloons I got from the Belfast deal, as much as anything because of it's provenance I just felt it was missing in my harbour. First impressions are that it's a nice hybrid DD, and fills the tier gap between Anshan and Lo Yang quite nicely.  Note I have only played 2 games so far and all my premiums have dedicated captains, I don't really use them as trainers. May buy again tomorrow to get my cheap doubloons back.

Players
918 posts
8,318 battles

She was a good ship, managed a 64% win rate before the stealth fire nerf, haven't played her since. Now that they are deleting Shiratsuyu, maybe she is worth playing again.

Sign in to follow this