You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
HMS_LIVERPOOL

HMS Belfast On Offer

101 comments in this topic

Players
57 posts
11,893 battles

HHS Belfast standard bundle is £13.60

HMS Belfast bundle is £20.30

BUNDLE CONTENT

30×MISSIONS

X3 XP FOR A VICTORY

100×ZULU HOTEL

100×EQUAL SPEED CHARLIE LONDON;

PREMIUM ACCOUNT: 30Days

• Cool 1

[AAA-]
Players
663 posts
5,032 battles

Looks more like they will go through the standard available ships which is great of course for those who not have them now is the time to buy them I don't think they will kick in the HSF ships at 50% at monday as well :Smile_unsure: would be nice though

[AXIS]
Beta Tester
4,070 posts
17,316 battles

Only tiers 6-8, and not the recent launched like Kaga, Enterprise, HSF, etc.

[BYOB]
Players
3,084 posts
11,119 battles
1 minute ago, Gatt said:

I dont see the Belfast in the shop. Did I miss something?

You need to log in to see the specials.

I'm tempted to buy the Buckfast...

Players
509 posts

Erm, I'm actually logged in ....

NM, got it, thanks

Edited by Gatt

[NWP]
Players
742 posts
6,318 battles

Like the Bismarck giveaway, this will dump a whole lot of free damage into games.

Regardless of whether or not you think she's OP, Belfast is quite a hard ship to play, like all the RN CLs. I'm very good in Fiji, but nowhere near as good in Belfast, I struggle top make her work. Poor engine response, poor rudder, standard AP, no torps etc.

• Cool 4

[H_FAN]
Players
1,943 posts
22,590 battles
33 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

You need to log in to see the specials.

I'm tempted to buy the Buckfast...

For that prize it is just a question do I want the ship or not. It is unlikely to get much cheaper if it is not part of a huge bundle or if you recieve it by lottery (supercontainer, Santas gift or similar).

[H_FAN]
Players
1,943 posts
22,590 battles
12 minutes ago, Mr_Tayto said:

Like the Bismarck giveaway, this will dump a whole lot of free damage into games.

Regardless of whether or not you think she's OP, Belfast is quite a hard ship to play, like all the RN CLs. I'm very good in Fiji, but nowhere near as good in Belfast, I struggle top make her work. Poor engine response, poor rudder, standard AP, no torps etc.

Well I had the same experience which my stats suffers from, that is I did not in the beginning understand on how to play with smoke correctly, I more or less used her as an anti DD only , just taking advantage of half of the things that made her "OP" the radar and stealth fire. The use of her smoke in offensive gunnery I did not learn in a acceptable way until I reached Neptune!. (As I played Edinburgh w radar). So when I have returned to play Fiji and Belfast in the recent weeks the results have been far better, some games have been compared with my average stats really great but it will take ages to rectify. Emerald I do not care about , but I will probably return to both Leander and Fiji a lot. 

I am not surprised that you perform better in Fiji, personally after the removal of stealth fire, I think the heals, torps and better AP is good compensation for Belfast HE and radar. If there is low numbers of DDs I prefer Fiji. 

Nevertheless Belfast is a good captaintrainer and creditmaker and she is different in a positive way from the techtree. DeGrasse in the French tree is just a buffed La Gal but same rather boring HE spamming style.

And if you by time contstraints and other priorities do not play RN now or near future she can get you a new and diverse playstyle and should you plan to play RN later you can fix some 10-pointers with relative ease and with enjoyment. So for me I recommend her.

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

Can someone confirm WG is still giving full doubloon hand outs if you already have the ship in question?

:Smile_trollface: 

[PLO]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
5,439 posts
10 minutes ago, mtm78 said:

Can someone confirm WG is still giving full doubloon hand outs if you already have the ship in question?

:Smile_trollface: 

Yes, you get full refund.

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
Players
7,309 posts
9,577 battles
10 minutes ago, Greyshark said:

Means that buying the simple ship package of a ship you already own is de facto a discount on doubloons. With the 50% discount on the tier VI/VII premium ships this is an excellent way of topping out on doubloons for anyone interested in that.

[NKK]
Beta Tester
615 posts
6,300 battles
46 minutes ago, Greyshark said:

Really? Have you bought any of these ships? Cause I'm really tempted to buy one and get the great deal in doubloons and the rest of stuff.

[PLO]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
5,439 posts
3 minutes ago, valrond said:

Really? Have you bought any of these ships? Cause I'm really tempted to buy one and get the great deal in doubloons and the rest of stuff.

Yes, full refund in doubloons on both Saipan and Belfast.

• Cool 1

[HOME]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,001 posts
7,190 battles

Yeah, 50% discount on tier 7 and 6 ships will give the most doubloons per euro, around 500-530 d/€, given you already own the said ship. Tier 8's with just 30% discount will bring around 400 d/€.

1 minute ago, valrond said:

Yes you will. I bought the cheaper Saipan to get the cheap doubloons :P

Spoiler

JBVBZKZ.jpg

[NKK]
Beta Tester
615 posts
6,300 battles
1 minute ago, Greyshark said:

Yes, full refund in doubloons on both Saipan and Belfast.

Thanks, I got over 8k doubloons. Pretty good deal, if you ask me. 23 euros for 8.5 doubloons, 30 days of premium, 200 good flags and those 30x 3x xp games. Nice.

• Cool 1

[CZWSM]
[CZWSM]
Players
252 posts
13,339 battles
2 minutes ago, valrond said:

Thanks, I got over 8k doubloons. Pretty good deal, if you ask me. 23 euros for 8.5 doubloons, 30 days of premium, 200 good flags and those 30x 3x xp games. Nice.

Belfast in port almost 8 months, but I made the same deal - it was a really good business :).

• Cool 2

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,666 posts
1,453 battles
1 hour ago, Mr_Tayto said:

I'm the opposite, I find the Belfast easier for me than Fiji

Beta Tester
190 posts
8,106 battles

Kinda strange that the daily offers in the summer sale appear to be randomly selectred. I would have prefered tier 6 ships at the start of the sale since its ranked season,was hoping to get my Perth this weekend. Guess I have to be patient.

[NWP]
Players
742 posts
6,318 battles

I've just bought the package for £20 to get the dubs etc. :)

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,666 posts
1,453 battles

Thing about the Belfast, she has many tools but are rather situational. It's powerful, but took me a while to learn how and when to use them.

It's not an "I win button" out of the box but I'm getting better and better in her. After getting a IFHE captain it shines.

• Cool 4

[JR-IT]
Players
72 posts
5,293 battles

I'm happy. Already own the Belfast, so I bought the £13 package.

So I just got 8,200 doubloons for £13. I'm happy as larry for that price :D

• Cool 2