whoers

[SPOOD] SPOOD BEEST - Are you fast enough?

21 comments in this topic

[SPOOD]
Players
37 posts
4,292 battles

[SPOOD]

SPOOD BEEST

hello Hello!

Yes ladies and gentleman, it's true, SPOOD is finally recruiting so let's get straight to business. Do you think you're fast enough to join SPOOD? Then let us know!

Who are we?

We are currently a small group of people addicted to SPOOD and we've decided to look for more active addicts. Nowdays it's pretty casual since we don't have enough active members to do any serious clan activity, but that's why you're reading this. If you are an experienced player and want to start playing with others, then this might be your chance.

Who are we looking for?

There are some requirements that you must fulfill to join our super-cool clan:

- English speaker

- Willingness to come to our discord

- Have at least one T10 ship, although more than one would be prefered

- Multiple T8 ships

- Your stats should be just as good as the clans average - http://wows-numbers.com/clan/500149410,SPOOD-Spood-Beest/

- Active CV players higly desired

How can you contact us?

If you are interested, you can contact Dippypiece here or ingame, we'll have a chat and see what comes out of it.

• Cool 2

[SPOOD]
Players
37 posts
4,292 battles

Hello, once you are online, me or @0ddys will contact you(or the other way around), we can play some games together and we'll see if you can endure the everlasting banter and team killing.

[SPOOD]
Beta Tester
82 posts
3,966 battles

clan spood are looking for new recruits "are you fast enough?" 

If you are interested in joining spood or you have any question please leave a message here and either my self or one of the clan members will be happy to answer that for you.:cap_like:

[SPOOD]
Beta Tester
82 posts
3,966 battles

clan spood are looking for new recruits "are you fast enough?" 

If you are interested in joining spood or you have any question please leave a message here and either my self or one of the clan members will be happy to answer that for you.:cap_like:

[SPOOD]
Beta Tester
82 posts
3,966 battles

Spood are recruiting, we got off to a great start yesterday in clan wars with 4 victories in 4 games, one of the victory's came against the prestigious OM clan, if you are interested in Joining Spood drop us a message in here or contact me "same game name" or 0ddys in game and we will be happy to answer them. :cap_like: