You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Bwian73

pissed off

26 comments in this topic

[N-L-L]
Players
3 posts
3,711 battles

I am getting a little pissed of with idiots ramming my ships, driving in the way of my torps deliberately and me getting penalised for it when clearly it wasn't my fault !!!!!!!!

• Cool 1

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
1,069 posts
8,761 battles
18 minutes ago, Bwian73 said:

I am getting a little pissed of with idiots ramming my ships, driving in the way of my torps deliberately and me getting penalised for it when clearly it wasn't my fault !!!!!!!!

Ve9Y3.gif

• Cool 1

[BOA2Y]
Beta Tester
4,730 posts
20,971 battles
5 minutes ago, MaxxyNL said:

69630623a92bd4a901bbe92418d4fdde88a0b965

Peace on you, bro!

Players
1,091 posts
2,423 battles

*Gets his deck of cards out. *

*Pulls one out and puts it on the table.*

*You look at it*, it says "git gud" 

[DAVY]
Players
2,644 posts

I am getting sick of shooting at planes with my main guns and then driving underneath the falling shells and getting detonated. :Smile_sad:

[SLAPP]
Players
1,348 posts
7,670 battles

no not really. i am getting pissed off by crap players launching those torps second line tho and losing me most of my games today 

• Cool 5

Players
2,324 posts
11,295 battles
1 hour ago, lameoll said:

no not really. i am getting pissed off by crap players launching those torps second line tho and losing me most of my games today 

Even more fun when closest enemy is 15km away

• Cool 1

[WGP2L]
Players
446 posts
17,071 battles
2 hours ago, lameoll said:

Yea, had a pink IJN DD in ranked, figured okay he probably learnt his lesson.

3 minuts later he kills me and him self from mirror damage sending 6 torps at me from second line when Im contesting the cap.

Our last DD died a few seconds later, yea grate battle....

Some people should honestly be banned from the game.

[GEUS]
Players
1,428 posts
3 hours ago, Bwian73 said:

You are always responsible for what happens with your torpedoes. It may be clear that you are not punished enough for it, because you clearly still doesn't understand that.

Please play more DD, For being succesfull you have to come as close as posible to your target. So you have to take notice of :

- distance to other enemy ships

- position of enemy DD's

- position of enemy planes

- position  of radar ships

- position of ships with HAS

- position of friendly ships

- distance to your target

- movement of your target

- Reload of your torps

- Reload of your smoke

And you expect that the DD also take notice of your torpedoes. Even WG doesn't expect that from the DD players thats why you are punisched for it.

Mistakes can happen, but you stay responsible. I hope the punishment will be even more severe, because with your atitude you are a liability for your team.

• Cool 2

Players
1,052 posts
10 hours ago, Bwian73 said:

I would have thought after more than 2500 games, you would understand how to use torpedoes correctly, and understand positional awareness.

I guess the number of games played, doesnt always correlate to knowing how to play the game.

Players
746 posts
14,336 battles
12 hours ago, Bwian73 said:

11 hours ago, lameoll said:

10 hours ago, PzychoPanzer said:

Even more fun when closest enemy is 15km away

not that im gonna use youre stats for 2200 as a excuse but 43%WR how is that possible WG realy likes youre money keep freeex op ships as mino and khaba and playing them so they dont nerf them too hard ty :Smile_medal:

for players as you should be forbidden to press "Battle" in every PvP mod out there

1st Dont spread torps behind d back of ur teammate when clearly he is engaging the enemy he needs to dodge shells + enemy torps = need space to move

2nd only excuse to spam torps above theyre range is when there is fullspeed  enemy coming towards youre direction not fleeing than giving u a simple example

t.range10km

speed 62knots

enemy should be with no less than 30knots avrg speed and no more than ~13km away so u can hope for hit no matter that youre spread at 10km is so wide open that a whale can swim between tham

tactic used mostly from ijn cas tiers 6-9 when kites

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
11,914 battles

Because apparently looking in the general direction of where you want to fire your torps and checking for (possibly oblivious) teammates (which may or may not oblivious to one's friendly torps because they a bit busy paying attention to the enemy in front of them rather than friendlies behind them) is too damn hard.

Beta Tester
190 posts
8,156 battles
13 hours ago, Bwian73 said:

Try playing lets say 100 games without torping from the 2nd line like a complete FUCKTARD and watch your win rate increase to almost average :Smile_medal:

• Cool 1

Players
746 posts
14,336 battles
5 minutes ago, _ifonly_ said:

Try playing lets say 100 games without torping from the 2nd line like a complete FUCKTARD and watch your win rate increase to almost average :Smile_medal:

yeah not killing those in green is very important part some times opposite is as important xD

[IRQ]
Players
2,753 posts
6,653 battles
1 hour ago, Bat_Vampi said:

yeah not killing those in green is very important part some times opposite is as important xD

Why not kill them? They steal all my kills. :Smile_izmena:

Players
157 posts
6,702 battles

Well, I'm sure I've put this up before....

op6ZdST.jpg

Be aware of your surroundings and if people are deliberately ramming you, start recording your games to send to support.

I am highly skeptical that this is entirely deliberate, however.

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
1,069 posts
8,761 battles
2 minutes ago, HMS_Birmingham_C19 said:

Well, I'm sure I've put this up before....

op6ZdST.jpg

Be aware of your surroundings and if people are deliberately ramming you, start recording your games to send to support.

I am highly skeptical that this is entirely deliberate, however.

:Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy:

That is excellent in this context

Players
915 posts
11,130 battles

I wonder how much would it cost me to print this thread and hang it on the wall framed as modern art.

Players
157 posts
6,702 battles
Just now, AkosJaccik said:

I wonder how much would it cost me to print this thread and hang it on the wall framed as modern art.

A little too much. Why not commission a collage?

Players
915 posts
11,130 battles
Just now, HMS_Birmingham_C19 said:

A little too much.

I guess you are right.

...though probably still not as much as paying for friendly repair bills after someone torps them. :Smile_trollface:

Beta Tester, Players
628 posts
12,032 battles

yes it is a bait ..... 

ANd yes it is you fault taht you hit team mates with torpedos .... get to youtube watch som vids and learn to play 

mang

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,185 posts
6,367 battles

Yeah, and I'm pissed off for getting halfwits like you on my team.