Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ale_LGB

Why the replay system is so awful?

4 comments in this topic

Players
10 posts
799 battles

I recorded a nice match that I want to make a video on, but seems that the replay system is completely different from World of Tanks...

I've installed the small .exe and seen the command list, but every time I pause the video with the home key, the replay won't stop, it just keep going veeeeeeery slow... Also, the worst part of it is that I can't go rewind the clip, only fast forward, so every goddamn time that I fail a recording I have to close everything, search for the replay, open it with the client, wait 30 seconds before match starts, going ahead at the point I want to record, and if I fail again I have to do the same thing, AGAIN.

Seriously why didn't they keep the good old replay mode from WoT instead of programming this s***y system??

Players
1 post
142 battles

I wish there is rewind option too :Smile_sad:

If someone know how to rewind replay ... please let us know .

[IRQ]
Players
2,719 posts
6,638 battles

There used to be a rewind option (which would sometimes reload the entire battle from start), but it got removed when they improved the system.

First world problems also created an venue of expression for people who think they're clever by calling first world problems out with images they think are clever, but are really just rehashes of what other people thought of. :Smile-_tongue:

Sign in to follow this