Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Dane_With_No_Name

When MM is fun!

4 comments in this topic

Players
8 posts
5,528 battles

THIS. Oh this was fun! Although I was the 3rd or 4th to die in the early game I still managed to rack up around 85K damage so I'm not complaining about this MM :D

Has anyone else encountered this? As I write this I've been matched in a 6vs6 with my Bismarck instead of the usual 12vs12?? o.0

Battleship Mayhem.jpg

[CATS]
Players
14,759 posts
10,885 battles

That is what many feared.

BBs players want to face only other BB players and see huge damage numbers.

Everything else is too complicated.

Players
8 posts
5,528 battles

I don't want to fight only BBs, although I must say it was fun to try something out of the ordinary :D

It's already a campfest at T9 and T10, so no need for any more of that :P

I was just wondering why that matchup occured in the first place, seeing as all the other battles I played yesterday had 3+ DDs on each side almost every single time, plus cruisers and carriers :)

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,556 posts
1,899 battles
5 hours ago, Dane_With_No_Name said:

I don't want to fight only BBs, although I must say it was fun to try something out of the ordinary :D

It's already a campfest at T9 and T10, so no need for any more of that :P

I was just wondering why that matchup occured in the first place, seeing as all the other battles I played yesterday had 3+ DDs on each side almost every single time, plus cruisers and carriers :)

The matchup probably occured because some high tier CV was sitting in qeue for too long, and when another CV finally came, it picked whatever was available, and with the high BB population, that is what it got.

Also, tier 9 and 10 have allways been campy, a large part of tier 8 as well. The reason why I do not really care for tier 9+

Probably happens because of the high damage/penetration and so on, so people are not willing to take risk. The ships simply become too good.

At least that is my theory, no idea if I am right. The long ranges probably also help a lot to it.

Sign in to follow this