You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
AUDRAGON

:cap_rambo:

22 comments in this topic

[-TXG-]
Players
2,406 posts
7 minutes ago, Kokuwaja said:

Also One shot and a battelship is dead. sometimes two battelship in one round.

My favourite part of your pretty little post. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[WGB]
Players
2,062 posts
26,025 battles
15 minutes ago, Kokuwaja said:

One shot and a battelship is dead. sometimes two battelship in one round. This game becomes a one shot game

I fired 1 salvo from my smith once and killed 5 BB's, Dammit!! I can fantasise too. :cap_rambo: 

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
205 posts
961 battles
6 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

That's nothing, I have one shotted 3 battleships with a single shell from a cruiser, BBs need a buff I'm telling you. :cap_haloween:

P.S: Just to be clear WG, it's a joke, don't go taking it seriously alright?

• Cool 1

[SNUBS]
Players
1,287 posts
6,828 battles

i bet torps 1 shot BB's as well ? 

[CATS]
Players
15,361 posts
11,035 battles
54 minutes ago, Kokuwaja said:

Nothing changed since a long time, you got citadels when you stand with the front to an enemy and bullet flys from front near your armor at the side. That is impossible, Ship Angeling is taken out of the game. Please fix that back to the good old day. Also One shot and a battelship is dead. sometimes two battelship in one round. This game becomes a one shot game. You are burning down like a candel with battelships, Cruisers become one hit and lost 95% life of your hitpoints, its ok when you show broadside.

Please fix that gameplay back to many patches agor, where game was really awesome to play. We play ships and nor cars.....

If gameplay is ruined for you, it is your fault.

Nothing changed for the worse. Just get better.

[WGB]
Players
2,062 posts
26,025 battles
41 minutes ago, Turin7 said:

That's nothing, I have one shotted 3 battleships with a single shell

Peanuts, one of my secondary shells from my Black Swan fired and killed the whole enemy fleet. :cap_haloween:

EDIT: it's actually nice to have a bit of humour on here, instead of the Toxic chat we usually get.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
205 posts
961 battles
9 minutes ago, iJoby said:

Peanuts, one of my secondary shells from my Black Swan fired and killed the whole enemy fleet. :cap_haloween:

EDIT: it's actually nice to have a bit of humour on here, instead of the Toxic chat we usually get.

I'm calling it, HAGS!!! :cap_rambo:

You can say that again though, threads like these keep things fresh around here, its a nice change.

Alpha Tester
1,820 posts
5,105 battles

In ranked, I once got three citadel hits on another Fuso with a single volley. Clearly, Fuso is underperforming and is in a dire need of a buff! :etc_red_button:

(The first part is true by the way. I guess RNGesus tried to compensate for all the lousy teams lately)

Players
1,519 posts
13,290 battles
5 hours ago, bushwacker001 said:

I want that ship!! Kill two BB's with 1 shell? What is the name of the ship? Spaceship Yamato? :Smile_amazed:

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,710 posts
9,234 battles
45 minutes ago, Kartoffelmos said:

In ranked, I once got three citadel hits on another Fuso with a single volley. Clearly, Fuso is underperforming and is in a dire need of a buff! :etc_red_button:

(The first part is true by the way. I guess RNGesus tried to compensate for all the lousy teams lately)

Wait until it compensates for the compensation.

All 12 hits to a Fuso belt? That sounds like 6 shatters, 4 non-damaging penetrations to a secondary gun and two overpens! 

• Cool 1

[BEWBS]
[BEWBS]
Beta Tester
192 posts
7,125 battles

That's nothing

I was in my Ark B , which doesnt have any AA. when a random sailor who clearly didnt get the memo about no AA got his pistol out and shot down every single plane sent to my ship and every other ship on my team. one squadron he even shot down as it was leaving the CV deck. AND hes the blind cook.

edit: dont buff CV please just joke

• Cool 1

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
7,869 posts
14,215 battles
1 hour ago, perrinluns said:

That's nothing

Cyanide_And_Happiness_Comic_Sans_game.pn

Beta Tester
49 posts
8 hours ago, iJoby said:

I once killed entire enemy team just by aiming at them.

• Cool 2

[WGB]
Players
2,062 posts
26,025 battles
1 hour ago, perrinluns said:

That's nothing

I was on the Medway Queen paddle steamer picking up Tommys from Dunkirk when we was attacked by the whole German Luftwaffe and Hermann Göring was in the lead plane, all we had was some pebbles picked up from Dunkirk beach, we threw these pebbles and wiped out every plane, Göring was the only survivor we safely tied him to a sea mine, we got to Ramsgate and heard this almighty explosion about 20 miles in the English Channel.

• Cool 1

Players
425 posts
8,799 battles
37 minutes ago, iJoby said:

I was on the Medway Queen paddle steamer picking up Tommys from Dunkirk when we was attacked by the whole German Luftwaffe and Hermann Göring was in the lead plane, all we had was some pebbles picked up from Dunkirk beach, we threw these pebbles and wiped out every plane, Göring was the only survivor we safely tied him to a sea mine, we got to Ramsgate and heard this almighty explosion about 20 miles in the English Channel.

4a57ab11429bcbdc26c060bd552d166f.gif