You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DeciusMus

4... Why only 4???

9 comments in this topic

[EDP]
Players
18 posts
1,934 battles

Hello,

First, I apologize if anyone has already discussed about this subject :cap_yes:

We are a a small group of friends & we decided to create a clan to participate in the weekly missions (hmmmm so good to realize... with sometimes many stress :cap_fainting:).

Our problem: we are a small clan (only 7 peoples) & everyone works + have children...(well except a busy pensioner) = > 4 peoples together at the same time is not always easy to organize.

I know that 4 boats are > 50% of the engaged fleet => some logic (and the developers have to put a limit) but if there is a method to play only with 3...

I hope that this rule could be eventually adapted ?  

Thanks for your answers & good hunting :cap_rambo:

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

If you want to play with three people or less then you are restricted to the Operation of the Week.

And as far as I understand the rules, even if you had four people it still would be incredibly hard to win an non-operation-of-the-week-operation because you lack significant firepower and the operations are not balanced according to the number of participants. There are no random players who fill up the teams as far as I know.

So unless you get at least six people in your division who know what they are doing (i.e. are (really) good depending on the operation) I wouldn't try it.

Sidenote: Forming a clan is not a requirement to join operations with a group of more than 4 people.

[EDP]
Players
18 posts
1,934 battles

Thanks for your answer :fish_cute_2:

We created a clan because we also play together on WoW & Total War.

sidenote: Is it possible to play a weekly mission with 1 or 2 friend(s)? trying a connection sync?

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

If by weekly mission you mean the Operation of the Week, yes, this is possible. Just form a division of up to three people and you can join. You can also join alone. But only for ther Operation of the Week.

This is way more convenient than a connection sync.

[MIRAI]
Players
1,125 posts
9,924 battles

You can form a division and enter the operation of the week. Random players will fill the remaining slots if your division has <7 players.

[EDP]
Players
18 posts
1,934 battles
Hello,
I confirm that I was able to form a division with 2 friends and to play a "mission of the week" => thank you for the information 
ps: is it possible to play a division of 4 player in a "random mission"?

[SNUBS]
Players
1,275 posts
6,712 battles

no in random its a max of 3 ppl

[EDP]
Players
18 posts
1,934 battles

mmmmmmmhhhh,

Behalve WoW (not this one .... the other .... from Blizzard :cap_cool: ), I've always been limited in number of teamplayers in online games

=> One day, if Wargaming mix tanks / planes / boats with team of XX players...it could be amazing :cap_rambo:

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,346 posts
14,977 battles
On 05/07/2017 at 11:22 AM, Tungstonid said:

If by weekly mission you mean the Operation of the Week, yes, this is possible. Just form a division of up to three people and you can join. You can also join alone. But only for ther Operation of the Week.

This is way more convenient than a connection sync.

To correct this the weekly mission can be played with a division of 2-7(in operations only). So 4 of you can play and you just get 3 randomes

• Cool 1